Am I right?

Started by Matts, September 14, 2006, 09:54:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matts

Yesterday I was looking at Disney Resorts around the globe via google earth and I came to conclusion that our Disneyland Park is... well... best themed.. or there are more attractions than in other parks... Don`t you have the same feeling? Or is it just the colors that make the impression that Disneyland Paris is full of attractions?

Below are some pictures from google earth (i don`t have Hong Kong Disneyland photo cause it`s still under construction on googl`s photos)

Matts

Nala_84

Yeah, it's right that the colours are brighter, I guess. I don't know the "Maßstab"(Yardstick?), maybe it only seems as if there were more attractions? No idea ;)
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Matts

Quote from: "Nala_84"(...) maybe it only seems as if there were more attractions? No idea ;)

I also don`t have any idea if there are more attractions or no... and that`s why I posted this topic ;)

The colors are warmer in Disneyland Paris, thats true, because (as was mentioned in Disneyland Paris Behind The Scenes program) it is colder in Paris so the colors have to warm us up, as in Florida they are "colder" to cool down the atmosphere

Oh BTW I`m happy that there is no roof above Main Street as it is in Tokyo and is it was ment to be in Paris
Matts

Masamune

Mmm, look at all the lush greenery in Paris...I doubt we have more attractions than the others, but I'm pretty sure we have more plants, trees and grass...

Matts

As I was encouraged on dlp.info forum I decided to compare Disneylands from the same level above the ground - in this case 3060ft :) and after some "line making" around the parks here is the result :)

Matts

DisneyBud

Rock on DLRP!!! We got the biggest MK/Disneyland Parc. Way to go!!

RnRCj

Disneyland Hong Kong is tiny! I never realised!

I'm so happy that DLP is the biggest  :P

Matts

I must say I was pretty surprised that Hong Kong Disneyland is so tiny...

My father often goes to Hong Kong and many business people are concerned about the condition of this Disneyland:
1) it`s small
2) doesn't have many attractions
3) not well advertised outside Hong Kong
4) attandance is low
5) and so on...

they just feel like they were to be robed out of their cash... I mean there are so many people in China and most of them can afford travelling and still they get the smallest Disneyland with no extra rides... and nothing to keep them there for more than a day

But coming back to main issue - are you with me that DLRP rules? in case of surface, theming, rides?  :twisted:
Matts

RnRCj

Quote from: "Matts"But coming back to main issue - are you with me that DLRP rules? in case of surface, theming, rides?  :twisted:

Totally!  :wink:

Dlrpfan

any day DLRP rulles with size and beuty!
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Matts

Quote from: "Dlrpfan"any day DLRP rulles with size and beuty!

but as I watch the photos... the movies about the resorts... sometimes I really find some parts of other Disneylands "fake" and our is so true :-)
Matts