Do you have anything "Special" from disney?

Started by Nicholas-c, August 25, 2010, 06:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicholas-c

Do you have anything "Special" from the disneyland paris parks? Wether it is something you have bought or been given?

I have got my special "folder" (Thank you Kristof :)) that contains everything you could want!

Whats inside? Eurostar tickets, RER tickets,  Hotel confirmation slips, Old 15th annual pass, Halloween soiree ticket from 08, Halloween soiree wristband, Fastpasses for every ride every year (Im good for getting a fastpass and forgetting about it! pretty sure i almost have every time slot too!), "Fastpass ticket" (Special ticket i was given July 2009 as a "Birthday present" when i renewed my annual pass), Panoramagique ticket, Various park maps and "information" leaflets" (for some reason i have 14 maps/guides from 2008 xD) Magicforum photo hunt (Limited edition!), Various items from the pack kristof gave us all at halloween and my magicforum "ID tag" from Kristof! :P

As well as my "magic pack" i have my "Cocktail glass" from the disney hotel in 2004, From sketch to reality book and my 2 little figures that sit on top of my computer!

August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

dagobert

I don't have anything special of Disneyland Paris. I have some park maps from 2000, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2010 and other stuff from the parks like the hotel vouchers, cups, brochures, tickets or fast passes. I also have "From Sketch to Reality", both WDI books and many other Imagineering books, and souvenir books from DLP 2000, 2006, 2008 and WDW 2008.

But I have some cool things from D23 and WDW:
For example personalized park maps for all four WDW parks, Disney Dollars and of course my seven D23 magazines and the goodies which come with the magazines. In addition I got a D23 pin and a great Mickey Mouse poster from D23.

When we have been to WDW a CM gave us some WDW buttons, golf balls and magnets, because he was so happy to meet some guys from Austria. He spent some time in Austria and he was glad to talk German again. That's why these things have a special place.

stacey-claire

I have a little disney box that has everything from our first trip in, the booking confirmation, the envelope our plane tickets came in, our park passes, our hotel easypass, maps, literally everything, and it now contains all the stuff we have got so far for our xmas trip, gonna need a bigger box soon, i also have a shlef just for my disney collectable figures, i love all my little special things from disney, seems daft to some people, but they ring good memories to me, forget to mention i have every receipt we got whilst there  :D  xx :belle:
To see fairies, you have to belive in fairies

Santa Fe- March 2010
Cheyenne- December 2010
Next trip- July 2012 (wish we could go sooner)

Festival Disney

I have a decent sized collection of 1992 Euro Disney things such as: commemorative ticket, plastic park ticket, travel clock, Opening cast member coin thing, bumper stickers, C'est Magique cd, mug, souvenier book, small plate and pins. (there is more somwhere but I cant remember what)
I also have the From Sketch to Reality Book park maps, coasters and some random things that i picked up from the restaurants such as reciept envelopes and paper coasters :P
And I have a Mickey Plush that i bought in the village that stands guard over my bed :lol:
oooh, but my favourite thing is my ToT keyring that has a fake room key and room tag on it :D
It all lives on a special shelf of my book case but is currently gathering dust in the attic whilst my bedroom is being re-modeled!  :oops:
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

RiverRogue

Hmmm... I have plenty of "useless" items from the past 18 years, dozens of printed items, tickets, etc. I treasure an old Bella Notte paper placemat that featured antique Roman busts enjoying pasta their own ways, drawn in a style reminiscent of Ward Kimball. It's nothing amazing, but a fun item that I thought worth saving back then.

Then I have a Santa Fe minibar (minus fridge) to store my food in, I guess that's pretty... special...

Over the past years I've also saved a few smaller items from being thrown away by DLP... I won't go into detail as I guess I wasn't exactly supposed to salvage them, but I just didn't have the heart to see them end up in a trash compactor. Sorry, DLP!

SwipatronSparks

i have my disney scrap book =]
its kind of 'in progress' at the moment, and probably will be until i return from disney in janurary next year, but until then i plan on continuing to complete it as far as possible... i will post some pictures showing it so far though =]
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

-breeno-

Wouldn't exactly call mine a 'scrapbook' or a 'folder', more of a 'stuff-I-have-from-Disney-lying-around-the-house' :lol:  We have a photo album (nope not on the PC, an actual album!) with old photos and some park maps inside, a few other maps hidden away in the box I keep my earphones, usbs etc, a small collection of DLP fridge magnets, an old DLP biscuit tin I keep my PS3/Xbox stuff in, an unopened bottle of wine in the 15th bottle, an unopened bottle of Coca-Cola with the 15th wrapping (how sad :P ), a few random things crammed into my wallet(s) like old tickets, fastpasses and a receipt for a hat in adventureland :P and my Sketch To Reality and Imagineering books beside me here on the a coffee table.

I may have left some things out but If I remember I'll add it to my list  :thumbs:

EDIT: Oh just remembered, I have a ToT and a Sorcerer Mickey hat keyring on my keys :P
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

_Natalie_x

Wow all your things sound so precious and your ever so lucky to have them :)
to me the most special thing I could ever get from Disney is the memories of just incredible times.. so although its not bought in Disney as such..
all the pictures that we took from my most recent trip last october with my drama academy.. i made this on my bedroom walll...

Now whenever i look it reminds me of the best trip of my life <3 :mickey2:
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

SwipatronSparks

haha that reminds me, i also have the disney wall =] its one of the walls in my roon dedicated to disney, its got an old disneyland park map from... november 06/jan 07 up there, a drawing of mickey mouse, another drawing of piglet, an onride photo from ToT, and some other miscellanious stuff, i will post pictures  of the wall, and of my scrap book after the glue has dried on the front of it =] (i wanted tinks wings to sprkle XD
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019

upcoming trips....

disneylandparisgirl

I have a huge ottoman at the end of my bed full of Disneyland Paris stuff! Old maps park, tickets, napkins etc loads of stuff!

I've got sketch to reality in english and several other books!

we've got loads of different glasses and snowglobes, but my favourite is the one I got for my 21st!

My friends went to Paris just before my 21st and got me an engraved glass that is 15th anniversary on one side and "happy 21st birthday Sam" on the other and Mickey as the stem!
August 1997 offsite
August 1998 Cheyenne
May 1999 Disneyland hotel
July 2004 Cheyenne
August 2007 offsite
August 2010 Santa Fe
August 2011 Santa Fe
September 2015 Sequoia Lodge

Aveen2008

on my trip last year I bought this canvas picture for my wall, it's kind of special because when I look at it and see the castle it reminds me of being there....

I also have my scrap book that I keep my plane, bus, hotel, park tickets in, receipts maps of hotels/parks and anything I pick up on my trip it's special too! :D  

Some of the pins I traded I feel are special because When I look at the pin I remember exactly where I traded it and who with etc which is cool!:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

_Natalie_x

Aw thats a beautiful canvas!!
ive never done pin trading but i think i would like tooo!! :D
Here we are... <3[/b]

Aveen2008

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"Aw thats a beautiful canvas!!
ive never done pin trading but i think i would like tooo!! :D

Aw thanks Natalie, I love your heart shaped photo display, very original idea and totally cool!! :thumbs:  I really need a bigger bedroom  ;)  I have to say i love the canvas too, although sulley kinda ruins the bottom of the castle, I think they tried too hard to squeeze in too many characters lol esp sulley and also snow white/prince ..i miss dlrp and i dont think i will get to go this year...stupid money and having none of it :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

_Natalie_x

Hahah ooh i have the same problem! I was trying to get friends together to go for halloween.. but travel is so expensive!! :(  ill go some time (Y) cant stay away for too long !! xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

SwipatronSparks

thats a lovely canvis, and my pins... theres only a few... and i honestly think i bought all of them... lol

and im not going this year either.... roll on jan/feb 2011... when im going back to the magic, i cant wait!

upcoming trips....