Disney Enchanted Christmas 2010/11

Started by B-Hoernchen79, August 23, 2010, 03:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soap

Quote from: "lil-shawn"The French Advert popped up on Youtube!
[youtube:3vbpf68g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jmm76dUlqo&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:3vbpf68g]

It´s the same as here in Holland  :)
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

fly_with_me_dumbo

its looking amazing :D

Festival Disney

Belle's Christmas Village is finished  :thumbs:

Source: http://www.disneygazette.fr/noel-2010-d ... s-445.html
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

Laura678

I am so excited to go in 74 days!
[size=150]All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney[/size]

JelleP

It's a Small World logo for this Christmas;
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

SM:M3

Nice but...
Where are they planning on using this? At the entrance marquee only?

loladelorean

Thanks for sharing the Belle's Christmas Village pics, looks gorgeous! What do they sell at these little stalls? Is it just Disney merchandise or are there crafts etc as well?
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

MissDisney

i cant wait to visit Belles Village! its never really been in operation when ive been before so never really experienced it up and running! And i think decked out in xmas stuff it will look particually magical! Sooooo excited! I saw Beast and Belle in the village last year in a cornered off section during Mickeys not so scary but couldnt get a pic with them because they were surrounded by pushy parents! grrrrr! Maybe with the village open we might stand a better chance this year! only 27 days to go now! gulp!!!
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them" Walt D

"Noooooo touchy"

Hotel Cheyanne 2007
Hotel Santa Fe 2008 2009 and 2010
Experienced Halloween, MNSSHP, Christmas and Summer!

RockNRoller

Quote from: "loladelorean"Thanks for sharing the Belle's Christmas Village pics, looks gorgeous! What do they sell at these little
stalls? Is it just Disney merchandise or are there crafts etc as well?

Last year it was Disney merchandise, hot and cold snacks and drinks.

Love the IASW logo, hope its used well, wouldn't mind that as a pin to add to the old collection
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

loladelorean

Quote from: "RockNRoller"
Quote from: "loladelorean"Thanks for sharing the Belle's Christmas Village pics, looks gorgeous! What do they sell at these little
stalls? Is it just Disney merchandise or are there crafts etc as well?

Last year it was Disney merchandise, hot and cold snacks and drinks.

Love the IASW logo, hope its used well, wouldn't mind that as a pin to add to the old collection

Ooh I can't wait - mulled wine I hope! And festive songs!
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

lorrig

Wonder if anyone can help? Does any body know what the French christmas song/carol was that Minnie sang last year during the Christmas Tree lights ceremony. It has a very catchy tune and would love to find out it's name so I can google the lyrics - not that I'll understand what they mean but I can still sing along to them :oops:
Only 24 days till we are back at DLP for Christmas again -oooh the excitement just gets worse!!!

Festival Disney

The traditional "Christmas blue light pole princess thingys" have returned, minus any sort of banners this year, thank God.

Source: http://www.disneygazette.fr/darth-vader ... s-448.html
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

pfspock

Oh Great.
I hate them.
They look cheap, tacky and the LED lights are just cold.
And they completely don't fit the theme of Main Street U.S.A.

Needless to say, I'd prefer the return of the arches which is not going to happen, but some simple garlands like the ones they use in Anaheim would look more classy. Sad.

Anthony

Quote from: "pfspock"Needless to say, I'd prefer the return of the arches which is not going to happen, but some simple garlands like the ones they use in Anaheim would look more classy. Sad.
Completely agree. Also, the "Princesses" theme of these now seems very out of date as the park has moved towards a more classic Mickey/Minnie/Santa Claus Christmas elsewhere, bringing back the Tree Lighting Ceremony last year rather than the spiritless Enchanted Fairytale Ceremony the chandeliers were designed around, for example.

They'd need to be suspended much higher here for Fantillusion etc...

RockNRoller

Quote from: "Anthony"
Quote from: "pfspock"Needless to say, I'd prefer the return of the arches which is not going to happen, but some simple garlands like the ones they use in Anaheim would look more classy. Sad.
Completely agree. Also, the "Princesses" theme of these now seems very out of date as the park has moved towards a more classic Mickey/Minnie/Santa Claus Christmas elsewhere, bringing back the Tree Lighting Ceremony last year rather than the spiritless Enchanted Fairytale Ceremony the chandeliers were designed around, for example.

They'd need to be suspended much higher here for Fantillusion etc...

Now those garlands look good, much better than what we have at DLRP, the only thing that disturbs me about that picture is the Americans seem to be flying the stars and stripes off the top of the tree. Please tell me there is a flag pole just behind the tree.
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"