Disney Enchanted Christmas 2010/11

Started by B-Hoernchen79, August 23, 2010, 03:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

claire2281

Finally got my trip booked so 19-21st of December for me. I'm hoping it will be extremely Christmassy?

Is there any extra stuff on when they get that close to Christmas or is it the same throughout the whole Christmas season?
My Trips:
03/2009 DCR -- 07/2009 DLH -- 03/2010 Cheyenne -- 07/2010  DLH -- 12/2010 SL -- 03/2011  Cheyenne -- 08/2011 NBC -- 12/2012 HNY -- 03/2013  Cheyenne - 12/2014 SL -- 03/2016 Cheyenne -- 07/2017  Cheyenne - 12/2017 SL - 08/18 - Cheyenne - 12/2018 NBC - 07/2019 Cheyenne

kelly.dylan

Quote from: "never2old"I will :D

In fact, since I'm pregnant and can't do many rides, I'll have to spend my time taking pictures... Lots and lots of pictures :D
Have a lovely time, cant wait to see some photos x
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

loladelorean

We will be there on Sunday, we leave for London tomorrow! We're fit to burst with excitement today, thanks for posting these photos they just about tipped us over the edge.
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

carrydee38

Quote from: "loladelorean"We will be there on Sunday, we leave for London tomorrow! We're fit to burst with excitement today, thanks for posting these photos they just about tipped us over the edge.

we will be there on monday am sooooooooooooo excited now :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :D/  :D/

norhel

When seeing this pics, I really want to go. To bad I can't afford right now.......
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

DLP-Photos.com

Oh these pictures make the 29th of december feel very far away - come on, I want to go now! Now I just wait for the final confirmation of the train tickets and the possibility to get through to the Dining Reservations to make a reservation for the 31st - I guess it is about time if we want a good restaurant (Café Mickey)...

Looking forward to your photos N2O :D
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

RiverRogue

Well, I guess with one night to go it's a good time to talk a little about this year's "it's a small world" Celebration....

Last year it not only came back from a five-year hiatus, there were also a few new additions. It got new lighting effects, new signage, scents, and for the first time the ride had the entire holiday soundtrack imported from California (with an exterior music loop mixed just for Paris).

This year, with the same team behind it, we still get all that but the attraction will receive some more attention on its exterior (now don't expect California's thousands of Christmas lights all over the facade, we get something more subtle... I'm curious to see how it'll look at night once they're done), additional lighting effects and projections inside, several new costumes and props, and for the first time for a seasonal attraction at DLP, it has its own poster under Main Street Station.

I guess that some of the changes will be hard to spot, but it'll all add to the overall show and make it different from the year-round experience. Work's still going on tonight, here's hoping that everything works out as planned.....

DisneyBud

The entertainment guide says Rapunzel will be out for meet and greets from tomorrow! Looking forward to seeing the first pictures of her, and how they will get over the problem of her hair outside (as opposed to California, where she is inside and so the hair can be a permanent feature). Fingers crossed we'll see some pics tomorrow!

Tuvok

Thanks for the update, RiverRogue! I'm hoping one day Paris will get the exterior lights too, but this is great nonetheless.

@ DisneyBud: She will wear her hair on her schoulder, just like Rapunzel does in Walt Disney World.
DLRP Fan Blog > The Magic of Disneyland Resort Paris (Dutch DLRP Fan Blog)

Anthony

Quote from: "RiverRogue"I guess that some of the changes will be hard to spot, but it'll all add to the overall show and make it different from the year-round experience. Work's still going on tonight, here's hoping that everything works out as planned.....
Can't wait. I really hope the team working on it (and perhaps just as importantly people higher up in management) saw how much last year's overlay was appreciated and all the design work that went into it. Really a cut above.

dlrpkris

The castle lighting/Showtime Spectacular got revised:
[spoiler:qykg941o][youtube:qykg941o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyKeQNZvopk[/youtube:qykg941o]
By stitch59000[/spoiler:qykg941o]

Personally, this feels very special. Notice they used garlands on the stage also this year as well as those extra CP decorations
"Life\'s a happy game, you could clown around forever - \'cos we\'re the best of friends"
It\'s time to bring down the house - welcome Mickey Mouse!

alexguitar

Can't wait to see how this year's Enchanted Christmas compares to previous years! :)
December 2003 - Hotel New York
December 2004 - Davy Crockett Ranch
December 2005 - Newport Bay
December 2006 - Davy Crockett Ranch
December 2007 - Davy Crockett Ranch (One night in Sequoia Lodge)
December 2008 - Davy Crockett Ranch
December 2009 - Disneyland Hotel
December 2010 - Sequoia Lodge (7th-11th)
December 2010 - Davy Crockett Ranch (19th-22nd)
December 2011 - Sequoia Lodge
December 2012 - Davy Crockett Ranch
December 2013 - Sequoia Lodge (Can't wait!)
[/b]

B-Hoernchen79

Today, I saw on Disney Today the Press Event of Christmas 2010 with Tangled, the illumination of the castle, the Irisih Folk Dance and the Ballons with the candels in it....

First at all, if anybody on Disney Paris Department can read this. Why would you not take this show every evening for the castle illumination!?!?!  

First at all, when you said, it is to expensive with the ballons, than let them away but the entire show was so amazing, perfectly for christmas! And you can`t say you need more personal because you had to learn them the cheography for this event and need also personal that perform the shows from showtime spectacular, which I also seen on the internet today...

It`s sounds nice with the Santa Clause is coming to town theme, but why, why the figures and castmembers do not wear a litte more christmasy suits?!? The Dancers could (I guess) easaly put on a christmas jackets (from the Minnies Christmas Show 3 years ago) and not only a christmas hat (sorry I don`t know the word in english).  And some of the Characters could wear a scarf or something.

And no word about the Christmas Section... when will this elves replaced by dancers like the first year of candelabration christmas section or Christmas Charakters?

Look at other parks, they had very special guest stars (celine dion!), all characters put on their christmas clothes (not even Mickey or Minnie in the parade - on halloween they wear their halloween costumes - why on christmas time not their christmas clothes (the one from the treelighting ceremony).

Please Disney, let a little more of romantic classic christmas into the Park and put the "Jazzy" Santa Clause it`s coming to town from the Showtime Spectacular in the Studios Park.

cswray

So, there are no any show for castle illumination?How to light up the castle because I can't find in the website

MagicKenny

See this video for the "Christmas Edition" Of Disney's Showtime Spectacular.
[spoiler:ls49yezm][youtube:ls49yezm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_7EiSQh1HM[/youtube:ls49yezm][/spoiler:ls49yezm]

Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony
[spoiler:ls49yezm][youtube:ls49yezm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ehAqOC5w4k[/youtube:ls49yezm][/spoiler:ls49yezm]

Kenny
Just keep dreaming, just keep dreaming, what do we do, we dreaaamm