Disney Enchanted Christmas 2010/11

Started by B-Hoernchen79, August 23, 2010, 03:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lauramumof3

its gonna be FAB! lol about tree!
Been to DLP many times when I was little and now with my own children. First time 1992 and th last time was 2012! Going in  November 2017, so exited cant wait :-)

carrydee38

Quote from: "ICHAPMAN"
Quote from: "carrydee38"...pity its a small world wont be open when we go

In which case I think you'll be happy to learn that as I understand the closure in November has been postponed until January 2011!.

Have a look at viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9658

Iain
Really wow great I love that ride.... :thumbs:

Alexander

Thanks for the links!

Do they play only Christmas music on Main Street, or the regular music as well?
Life is different.

ICHAPMAN

The music in Main Street is all instrumental versions traditional Christmas songs (at least for the US/UK market), such as We Three Kings, We Wish you a Merry Christmas etc.

Disneylover13

at least it will be open when i get there !!!!!!
Newport Bay May 2004 :)
Newport Bay Jan 2006 :)
Disneyland Hotel Jan 2008 :)
Cheyenne Jan 2009 :)
Newport Bay Nov 2010 :)
Hotel New York october 2011 :) )
Cheyenne june 2012 \":)\"

_Natalie_x

Oh i reaaally want to go for christmas!! Does the price increase the closer to the 25th you get??
I think we're trying to sort a trip for around the 13th, i would LOVE to see how magical it gets at christmas!!  It'd be the stuff dreams are made of I can imagine !!

All the stuff with the new princess sounds fun :D the movie looks fantastic i cant wait to see it :) x
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

fly_with_me_dumbo

hi, what times are the parks open during the christmas season?
oh and does wds get all decked out too? :D

Welshfans

We are going out on the 13th - 17th December and staying at The Newport Bay. I CAN'T WAIT!!! We went in November last year and stayed at The Santa Fe. We had a fantastic time. I admit to a few tears when the tree lighting ceremony happened and more than a few on our last day. Let's just hope I've got most of the Christmas shopping done before we go.

Quote from: "Welshfans"We are going out on the 13th - 17th December and staying at The Newport Bay. I CAN'T WAIT!!! We went in November last year and stayed at The Santa Fe. We had a fantastic time. I admit to a few tears when the tree lighting ceremony happened and more than a few on our last day. Let's just hope I've got most of the Christmas shopping done before we go.

I used to do a supermarket delivery due for when we got back, really takes the pressure off.
Sequoia Lodge 2007
Sequoia Lodge 2008
2011 DCR Yipeee 3rd Christmas as DLP!!

Festival Disney

Chrsitmas Decorations have started to go up... in the middle of halloween  :P

LOOK, Tink has gone (probably temporary whilst they hoist on the xmas lights but they might take all of her trail off  [-o< )

Source: http://www.disneygazette.fr/noel-2010-a ... s-437.html
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

RockNRoller

The Christmas shop is looking good and I love that giant bauble with the little Alien and Slinky in. Please Disney make some small ones like it for my tree  [-o<
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

lil-shawn

The French Advert popped up on Youtube!
[youtube:1mhquwj3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jmm76dUlqo&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1mhquwj3]

MissDisney

wow the shops r looking great this year! always weird when they start appearing when ur there for Halloween but im going for xmas this year and if they all look this good shopping will be extremely festive this year!!
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them" Walt D

"Noooooo touchy"

Hotel Cheyanne 2007
Hotel Santa Fe 2008 2009 and 2010
Experienced Halloween, MNSSHP, Christmas and Summer!

oh wow, it looks gorgeous, must take ages to put them all up.
Sequoia Lodge 2007
Sequoia Lodge 2008
2011 DCR Yipeee 3rd Christmas as DLP!!

carrydee38

omg they look amazin so so so looking forward to going in November