Crush's Coaster

Started by Anthony, July 18, 2006, 07:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicholas-c

It's not that it would of left the station open, that's possible... if you were to overwrite the backup safety features... Computers etc will be checking the bar position upon leaving station and halt if need be, happens all the time on spinball whizzer (alton towers) once they have locked unless you can bend steel/whatever material its made of, then it cant open again until unlocked by 1) a cast member pressing the overwrite lever or 2) entering the station

An official press release would be good but i don't think they have ever done that for any ride problems
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Anthony

Quote from: "Nicholas-c"It's not that it would of left the station open, that's possible... if you were to overwrite the backup safety features... Computers etc will be checking the bar position upon leaving station and halt if need be, happens all the time on spinball whizzer (alton towers) once they have locked unless you can bend steel/whatever material its made of, then it cant open again until unlocked by 1) a cast member pressing the overwrite lever or 2) entering the station
Ahh that's interesting! I didn't even realise the safety features were that advanced. Once I saw a CM on Crush actually forcing shut the lapbar of a very large guy with his foot... Should I mention that? :lol:

So if there's no way of a car to leave the station with a lapbar open, there would surely need to have been a major technical/computer fault for anything like the man has described to actually happen.

Nicholas-c

Well, i think i made it sounds more advanced than it is re-reading it :P 1 computer sensor
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

bigrossco

for me i dont beleve it at all

also the pic...

Whats to say he got engurys at Disney?
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Willow

Quote from: "bigrossco"for me i dont beleve it at all

also the pic...

Whats to say he hasn't just put a bandage on his head.

The whole problem would be solved if Disney just came out and said what happened.

I heard as well that the lap bar can't even be partly closed, the bar would have to be significantly down before the sensor detected it as closed, which would say to me it also would have left the station half open. That would be why that CM was kicking the restraint mentioned by Anthony.

burntsienna

Quote from: "Willow"
Quote from: "bigrossco"for me i dont beleve it at all

also the pic...

Whats to say he hasn't just put a bandage on his head.

To me it doesn't even look much like a bandage lol, just like someones got an A6 piece of paper and pritt-sticked it to his head!
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

littlemermaid83

I'm sorry but this story has made me laugh out loud.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"I'm sorry but this story has made me laugh out loud.

You're not the only one :lol:  :P

Pete's Dragon

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!! Ah I've missed the Forum so much. And truthfully, having read this, I've never laughed so much since I joined. What an idiot.

His wife/girlfriend looks so pissed off, like she's thinking "What a big cry-baby. I can't believe I'm keeping quiet about his scam. Sure we need a new bathroom suite, but why sue Disney. What if he ever proposes to me. Do we have to go to McDonalds and pretend there was a razor blade in his Sausage muffin, so he can pay for the ring?"

I don't mean to sound cruel and vicious, but I am, so that's the way it comes out.

Pete's Dragon

After studying the pic, maybe he done it so he could buy more DS games, and another Mechano set  :lol:

Man-o-man, she looks annoyed

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!! Ah I've missed the Forum so much. And truthfully, having read this, I've never laughed so much since I joined. What an idiot.

His wife/girlfriend looks so pissed off, like she's thinking "What a big cry-baby. I can't believe I'm keeping quiet about his scam. Sure we need a new bathroom suite, but why sue Disney. What if he ever proposes to me. Do we have to go to McDonalds and pretend there was a razor blade in his Sausage muffin, so he can pay for the ring?"

I don't mean to sound cruel and vicious, but I am, so that's the way it comes out.

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"After studying the pic, maybe he done it so he could buy more DS games, and another Mechano set  :lol:

Man-o-man, she looks annoyed

It's good to have you back :lol:  :P

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"It's good to have you back :lol:  :P

Cheers !!!! One last observation. Is that really a bandage, it looks like the foil wrapper from a 4-bar Kit-Kat

burntsienna

What scares me the most is their pinkness!
Ooo and I know why his partner looks so angry! If you look closely she's go no eyebrows!
The 'bandage' also looks like a poorly done photoshop jobby.
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

The Butlin Boy

Cheers !!!! One last observation. Is that really a bandage, it looks like the foil wrapper from a 4-bar Kit-Kat

Lol, "Where'd my Kit-Kat go? Wait a minute..." :roll:  :lol:

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"

Lol, "Where'd my Kit-Kat go? Wait a minute..." :roll:  :lol:

Maybe that's why the woman looks so serious. It's her Poker-Face....SHE ATE IT!!!!