Crush's Coaster

Started by Anthony, July 18, 2006, 07:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Maybe that's why the woman looks so serious. It's her Poker-Face....SHE ATE IT!!!!

Imagine meeting these people :lol:

Pete's Dragon

Imagine if he came to your house? He'd be constantly looking around for something to trip over.

littlemermaid83

To me it looks like he was wet a bit of bog roll and stuck it to his head.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Anthony

Since we're now in the land of silly, I can share a new bit of merchandise someone on DCP found:

I seriously want one for my next visit.

Actually, I'm far more fascinated by the bizarre collection of items behind them.

Someone could get electrocuted by that ball thing, or bitten by the dog, or stand on a piece of Meccano... :shock:

burntsienna

Lol!
I like the fact that some blood has been added to his 'bandage' lol  :lol:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Anthony"Since we're now in the land of silly,

Yip, Pete's back all right  :P  :P  :P  :P

Pete's Dragon

Anthony

Ouch...! :-//

And with that, I think I have to be boring and say "Back to Crush's Coaster now!". Do I? I probably do...

Nala_84

We were at DLRP from Sunday till Tuesday, I didn't hear anything about this incident...

Crush's waiting line was about 90 min when we were there Sunday morning, and when we again went to the Studios on Tuesday morning, it was broken down and so we couldn't ride it during this trip. I was so disappointed :(!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Riebi

Quote from: "Nala_84"We were at DLRP from Sunday till Tuesday, I didn't hear anything about this incident...

Crush's waiting line was about 90 min when we were there Sunday morning, and when we again went to the Studios on Tuesday morning, it was broken down and so we couldn't ride it during this trip. I was so disappointed :(!

This broke down things all the time are really a mess! If I have a look on it crush seem broke down every day! Shouldn´t they ask the Maurer und Söhne guys how they can get a better quality in that?
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Willow

Breakdowns happen, its not only down to the manufacturer (even though maurer schone aren't the most reliable rides) but its also down to the maintainence team of the park. Nobody can stop half the breakdowns so its best just to get along with them.

Riebi

The problem is that the breakdowns are quiet often at crush. During the summer the coaster had some problems every day I see it. And even while beeing in the long queue it breaks down. That´s not a good show for this now well visited studio park. That´s simply a bit sad for me. Maybe cause I love it so much  :mrgreen:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Pete's Dragon

we had the same problem in september. there wasnt a day went bye without Crush breaking down at least once.

Willow

Its just down to luck, I went in October 2007 and 2008 and there were no breakdowns which I could see on any of the days we visited the Studios.

In October 2008 the amount of other attractions in Disneyland Park breaking down was pretty bad, including a few days of Big Thunder Moutain, a morning of Pirates and Phantom Manor stopping continuously (not due to wheelchairs or disabled access).

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Nala_84"We were at DLRP from Sunday till Tuesday, I didn't hear anything about this incident...

I'm sorry you didn't get to go on it, they really need to work on Crush's reliability over there, it's so bad :(