Cars Quatre Roues Rallye (Now Open!)

Started by Anthony, July 18, 2006, 07:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maarten

Quote from: "Nala_84""Keep off" - that sounds pretty unfriendly, don't you think?

I can understand they want to protect those expensive statues, but why shall friendly fans (as we all here are I think) be punished because of others' failures?! Why can't I take a picture together with Luigi and Guido? A CM could stand there and a little cue line so he could control that people won't climb on the cars (and I'm sure they wouldn't do if a CM would stand there!)...   :roll:

I completely agree with you Nala. Putting a castmember near Luigi and Guido would be the perfect solution in my opinion.

giorgio1712

Quote from: "Nala_84""Keep off" - that sounds pretty unfriendly, don't you think?

Yer I guess it does sound a bit unfriendly but these people are being unfair and rude by climbing on them in the first place, I was just saying maybe some people think the barriers are just there for show and are unaware of the fact they aren't allowed to climb on them?

Nala_84

Thank you, Maarten ;)! I hope Disney'll really do something like that, but I guess they don't consider it to be very important to change it :(
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

jazzluvva

Sorry to bring this up again :? , but, are Luigi & Guido still fenced off?

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "jazzluvva"Sorry to bring this up again :? , but, are Luigi & Guido still fenced off?

As far as I am aware, they are, and so is Lightning and Mater. They really need to find a solution to this problem, those fences look out of place and ruin the look of it :?

Kristof

Lightning McQueen & Tow Mater are fenced too, but they're the same fences as the ones surrounding the ride.

jazzluvva

great new avatar Raptor! cant wait to have a go myself!, or maybe i'm getting too fat! :(

TowMater

Sorry if anyone complains to me after this post...

DLRP has no cast members with characters, This is why Luigi, Guido, McQueen & Mater are still fenced off.
The crowd for WDW is long queues while in DLRP is just letting the characters being mobbed by kids and others who loved them, Seriously, They should remove the fenceing and have an cast member with Luigi and Guido so it will be long queues, This post was only my idea of getting the characters meeting the guests again.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "raptor1982"Lightning McQueen & Tow Mater are fenced too, but they're the same fences as the ones surrounding the ride.

Great news, I've just seen a photo by Kyoto on Disney Magic Interactive forum:

:arrow: Link

The fence really fits into the area well, and it is so cheap to make. Now they just need to find a solution for Luigi and Guido :wink:

TowMater

That's alot more better than those wet floor fences, Fingers crossed for Luigi and Guido too.  [-o<
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

The Butlin Boy

Proper fences have gone up around Luigi and Guido:

Source: Rystall on DCP

Kristof

Yep!  Here's a better shot.  More photos on WDSfans later.  :D

Edit: Photos here

dagobert

It is very sad, that nowadays everything has to be protected from stupid guests who have to climb on luigi. The fence looks okay, but it looked better without it.

Riebi

Looks as if they have house arrest. At christmas.
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Soap

Quote from: "dagobert"It is very sad, that nowadays everything has to be protected from stupid guests who have to climb on luigi. The fence looks okay, but it looked better without it.

A sad fact that's very common these days....a pity...
The fence looks ok, but on the other hand also so depressing  :cry:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney