Princess Tiana meet 'n' greet

Started by littlemermaid83, September 30, 2009, 10:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Aw wow cool! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Aurora

Yes, please, show us these pictures! I`m curios to seee them.
Aurora :D/

littlemermaid83

Omg can't wait to see the pics.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

MagicKenny

Don't know if anyone has posted these pictures here before, but I quite like them ;)

Greetings, Kenny :)
Just keep dreaming, just keep dreaming, what do we do, we dreaaamm

Columbiad

Wow - those pIctures are absolutaly gorgeous! So perfect!

And I doubt I'm on the only person to notice but look - the Dreaded Mouse Medallion is gone from our fair chateau! Calloh! Callay!

MagicKenny

Quote from: "Columbiad"Wow - those pIctures are absolutaly gorgeous! So perfect!

And I doubt I'm on the only person to notice but look - the Dreaded Mouse Medallion is gone from our fair chateau! Calloh! Callay!
I did also...
And, if you look at the castle, you can see that it is mirrord at some parts.
Just keep dreaming, just keep dreaming, what do we do, we dreaaamm

Columbiad

Quote from: "MagicKenny"I did also...
And, if you look at the castle, you can see that it is mirrord at some parts.

Wow, so it is... I didnt notice that! The whole thing is mirrored! Oh well. It least its flipped in its entireity, as opposed to some of that dodgy photoshopping we say in the travel brochures...

Wezz

CafeMickey.com has some exclusive arts of the NGF! Here are the Princess Tiana ones..

Bron: Cafemickey.com

Columbiad

Wow, I Love Tiana's cold/wet day alternative dress.

littlemermaid83

Now im not the expert at commenting on pictures, but the photo of Tiana with the princesses looks like they just slapped her into the photo, it doesnt look like a professional photo shoot with them.

Then again I may be wrong.

I love the one of her looking out the castle window, not keen on her wet/cold dress though.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Anthony

Interesting design on that showtimes board... Think I prefer the top section.

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"Now im not the expert at commenting on pictures, but the photo of Tiana with the princesses looks like they just slapped her into the photo, it doesnt look like a professional photo shoot with them.
Her dress looks like it's been cut out of a newspaper by a small child.

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Anthony"Her dress looks like it's been cut out of a newspaper by a small child.

Glad you agree with me Anthony (and im not going crazy lol)...how embarrased would i of been if it was a offical photo shoot. lol

Anthony

It is an official image: http://dlrppressinternational.com/ViewI ... eID=113981

Maybe there's a bit of in-fighting with the princesses and they won't all pose together at once?

littlemermaid83

Its awful.  Still looks fake.

littlemermaid83

Does anyone know if at the meet and greet at Town Square will there be a professional photographer for photos?