Pin trading Information/Ebay seller feedback

Started by Stitch2814, November 30, 2009, 08:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dlrpmad

Hey, funmamas is a good seller. Postage took under 2 weeks, good selection of pins with next to no scrapers and free stickers.
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

funmamas has been known to sell alot of scrappers. so either there just good scrappers or real then you cant tell.

Post a picture for us to see what you got if you will sean.

Stitch2814

Just to add to my other post is that I aint saying that they are scrappers, just that you can not always tell when they are thats all.

But read your post in the other thread sean and cant wait to see them after you get them on christmas day :) hope you get some keepers in there.

dlrpmad

Quote from: "Stitch2814"Just to add to my other post is that I aint saying that they are scrappers, just that you can not always tell when they are thats all.

But read your post in the other thread sean and cant wait to see them after you get them on christmas day :) hope you get some keepers in there.
My mum keeps taunting me about them, its annoying! There is supposedly some stitch pins, and some 2010 pins. I hope there isnt that many scrapers.
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

the 2010 pins are known scrappers, as well as the Lollipop pins and the tea cup pins but other than that I dont know what new pins have been scrapped.

Hahaha your mum is evil taunting you with them, but least you only have to wait a day really as you will propbably be awake at 6am lol

Dorsetcandy

@Sean really check your pins hun as i sent back pins from her we got 40 to trade,20 were def scrappers 3even had Disney spelt Disne others had dodgy eyes wrong le numbers on back u may of got lucky or i was very unlucky but i returned ALL my pins and got a refund,as when i asked her to post pics and i'd accept replacements was told it would be too awkward/time consuming would be easier all round to just refund me!!! :o

Belle's World

Finally got my 75 pins pictures on trader thread. Danny i think around 2/3 are different to your pins and i am really happy with them.
Ro

Stitch2814

hahaha awesome Ro, I shall be heading on over to have a look at what you got :) and glad they came before christmas day you must be so happy.

dlrpmad

[strike:hfvjvvdl]Hey guys, bad news! Most of my pins in my traders were scrappers, so my mum took serious action! Funmamas has had a very very angry e mail, and she is going to disney about it. She is going to make sure they get shut down. She hates fake stuff, especially disney stuff, and to find this out, she was livid! So a message to all scrapper sellers, dont sell to my mum or otherwise, you might be shut down.[/strike:hfvjvvdl]

ignore everything in here and go to the thread below!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

Hey sean, very sorry to hear that but dont send them back to the seller just get a refund on them and keep the pins, as there is no harm in keeping the ones you like for your own collection.

All I can say is still take a picture and if there any ones there I like I will trade with you as I would be trading for ones I will be keeping anyway :)

dlrpmad

Hey, i have done my pin board and there is not actually that many!!!  I'll put the pics on the pin collection thread, so you can judge how many are scrappers.
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Belle's World

Hi,
I will be very interested to see the funmamas pins as i had been led to believe they mainly deal with scrappers. If they turn out to be good then they would be a really good seller as they allow you to choose specific characters and if they hjave them they will include them in your order.
Ro

Stitch2814

What I am about to say I mean no harm to you sean just why I wont deal with funmamas -

I know I wont be buying from Funmamas as all I have seen and read is that they deal in scrappers and seeing what Sean got just makes me wonder as he got the 2010, teacups, the Lollipop pins which have all bee scrapped.

Now if they were only a few then it wouldnt of really made a difference but to get the full set of Teacups, quite a few 2010 and same for the lollipop pins I am just to unsure about the seller as for me getting all of one set in a random bag of traders is a bit questionable.

As with my traders I got a few lollipop and teacup pins and the lollipop pins where indeed scrappers no doubt about that as I could see lines in the paint and they looked terrible, and my snow white had the worst case of Red eye lol she looked possessed hahaha.

Just my honest opinion and Im sorry if it offends anyone on the baord but its what I think and I apologize in advance for what I have said but Im going off what I have read and now see with what sean got and just point to one thing, that the seller deals in scrappers.

If anyone disagrees and wants to share there opinion on what I have said then send me a message rather than on open forum please.

Martin B

Has anybody had any experience with sleepy's_emporium.

They are an American Seller on ebay.

Hope somebody can help.

Sorry if all my basic pin trading questions are a bit annoying or answered elsewhere!

Martin :)
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

simonandwendy626

HI Martin

We have brought from Sleepys emporium on a couple of occassions and never had any problems. Pins always arrive quickly.