Pin trading Information/Ebay seller feedback

Started by Stitch2814, November 30, 2009, 08:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle's World

Hi Danny,
Mine is the same seller but not as many pins. I think it was DorsetCandy who said she got 1 scrapper out of 30 from this seller and was refunded so fingers crossed. As you say there will probably be a couple, i just hope thats all there is. Also some are so hard to tell it would be diificult to know if you were trading the real deal or not. I am really hopeful they will arive Friday at the latest as that is our 5th wedding anniversary and we have the day off and i was really looking forward to going through all the pins and reorganising my board.
Ro

Stitch2814

So you got you trader bag off trublue2006 or the one you mentioned?? as if its the same seller as me then maybe ours got posted the same day, as ebay got updated with the shipping logo and he/she left me feedback on Saturday so Im really hoping they come by friday, as I want to be able to sort them out on the ferry journey home on sunday lol

Belle's World

Yes it was trublu, i am as impatient as you and have to say i was annoyed how long it took to post them if indeed it was Saturday they were posted. I did email but all i got was a reply saying they were not trackable but had defiantely been posted and would arrive soon. I understand if people are selling a few things and work they might not send them out straight away but they have pages and pages of items which end every day, it's more like a shop than an individual so iwould have expected better service.

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Belle's World"Yes it was trublu, i am as impatient as you and have to say i was annoyed how long it took to post them if indeed it was Saturday they were posted. I did email but all i got was a reply saying they were not trackable but had defiantely been posted and would arrive soon. I understand if people are selling a few things and work they might not send them out straight away but they have pages and pages of items which end every day, it's more like a shop than an individual so iwould have expected better service.

Agreed! I won mine in the week I was still in the UK the 19th November (end day) paid for on the saturday (21st) shipped (or updated on ebay anyway) the 28th November which is kinda por service in regards to sending out an item, and at least you got a reply I mean I didnt get one when I asked have they been shipped yet so I dunno, Im hoping for friday at best as other things won the same time got posted the 25th and got here last week (or within a few days) and thats by the same USPS first class international so all I (or we) can do is hope :(

when did you win yours?? and when did the seller update your ebay to say its been shipped?

Belle's World

I won mine at about 4am UK time Saturday 21st and paid when i woke up that morning. I had a dispatched notice and feedback left on Saturday 28th. I had hoped and guessed that the seller had sent them out but was just lazy at ticking the boxes. Then when you said about it this Saturady i checked and all of a sudden it said dispatched. I think ours must have been sent the same day so hopefully we will receive them the same time and soon! Now i am also thinking what charges will i get from customs and where do i pay them? Will i get a royal mail card through the letter box do you think with a fee on? I'm hoping they will get through without a charge, i bought a pack of 30 with a free autograph book before (not the same seller) and did not pay any fees fingers crossed.

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Belle's World"I won mine at about 4am UK time Saturday 21st and paid when i woke up that morning. I had a dispatched notice and feedback left on Saturday 28th. I had hoped and guessed that the seller had sent them out but was just lazy at ticking the boxes. Then when you said about it this Saturady i checked and all of a sudden it said dispatched. I think ours must have been sent the same day so hopefully we will receive them the same time and soon! Now i am also thinking what charges will i get from customs and where do i pay them? Will i get a royal mail card through the letter box do you think with a fee on? I'm hoping they will get through without a charge, i bought a pack of 30 with a free autograph book before (not the same seller) and did not pay any fees fingers crossed.

Hmmm that is a bit strange so me and you seem to of got the short straw when it comes to waiting for this seller to send out his items as we both waiting on him now. I dunno if you would get custom charges it depends how much it cost/weight I think. I think Im gonna be lucky and not get a custom charge as all my other items from america that have turned up as well as action figures from america dont get a charge coming into Ireland, I dont know why but it doesnt so Im hoping that doesnt change with my pins LOL.

At least when one of us gets our pins we know the other persons pins are due XD

I just hope it could be be today hahaha Im awake now to wait for the postman as Im gonna be the only one in today so fingers crossed some of the pins will come Im waiting for as I dont want them to turn up when Ive gone home as it will be more postage then to get them sent to me.

Also list updated I think, I will put them into alphabetical order as well so it will be more easier to track a seller you might want to buy from.

Also I have send a PM to anthony to see if he will move the this thread to the top of the forum so new/existing members know where it is and also that way it wnt get bogged down from the other threads and can always be found.

Belle's World

Any sign of your pins Danny?
I'm on my lunch break at work so no idea but really hoping for today or tomorrow.
Ro

Stitch2814

Nope no sign of them yet but Im unsure if they will arrive through the postman or delivery van but the postman has come today already and only got the UP LE1500 dvd release pin other than that then no sign.

Good news is though that this UP pin was sent the 28th November First class international so Im really hoping for it to come tomorrow now as its quite weird all the other stuff that has been ordered after it has come before them and Im quite an impatient man if Im honest and if its not here tomorrow then I will probably flip out lol

Belle's World

Still no pins and post has been so unless they come by van then today is a no go which is a shame. Oh well i have a visit to the Disney store tomorrow to cheer me up!

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Belle's World"Still no pins and post has been so unless they come by van then today is a no go which is a shame. Oh well i have a visit to the Disney store tomorrow to cheer me up!

Awww thats a shame was hoping I would read yours have come as mine came today and Im sorting through them as we speak lol and I will add a few scrappers in there and easily recognised but still some are nice and I got 8 stitch pins which a few I have but Im sure these are scrappers but I wont know till I go home and check them with the ones I have lol.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"
Quote from: "Belle's World"Still no pins and post has been so unless they come by van then today is a no go which is a shame. Oh well i have a visit to the Disney store tomorrow to cheer me up!

Awww thats a shame was hoping I would read yours have come as mine came today and Im sorting through them as we speak lol and I will add a few scrappers in there and easily recognised but still some are nice and I got 8 stitch pins which a few I have but Im sure these are scrappers but I wont know till I go home and check them with the ones I have lol.

glad your pins came but sorry to hear about scrappers!! :(
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

well its just a few so im happy with that really, might sound like im gonna feed the problem but Im gonna stick them on the lanyard in oldham as Ive been told no one trades there so might as well off load them as Im not binning them lol.

dlrpmad

So this means that your seller is a good 1? I dont know how to search eBay via 1 seller. Can someone please tell me how! Also danny what is the exact name to put in the search of your seller?
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

the seller I used was trublue2006, just a bit slow on the postage thats all but I got them none the less and they do look quite good imo.

If you click on advanced search near the top of the page and then click on by seller and type in the sellers name you should be able to search for that seller. Or for the seller I used here is a link to one of his auctions and all you got to do is click on his see other items link :)

I will edit with a link later as Im off out.

Dorsetcandy

Danny u really should contact the seller as my fella got a refund on cpl pins he had in job lot from that seller on another note i'm bit shocked u may pass pins u know r scrappers on please don't do it or b4 u know it every store in the UK will end up with scrappers on the lanyards and u were gutted when u first heard bout scrapper pins imagine how sum1 else would feel recieving a pin that u had traded that was a scrapper! :cry:
I can highly recommend sellers olivejuiceyou21,beekerlg and gyantzpod gr8 pins from all these sellers at good prices! :D