Secret Tunnel?

Started by disneyloverjessie, October 31, 2009, 01:28:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyloverjessie

My friends brother works at DLRP and he said there is a secret tunnel from all the Lake disney hotels underground to backstage where the cast members hang out....

You get to it by the lifts in the Lake Disney hotels which go down an extra level than people think using a special card for characters, CM and VIP guests only!

They are all the same tunnel joining up which travels under disney village and through special security to beat the queues and then splits two seperate ways leading to both parks private CM only area!

It is all brightly lit and still has the same disney magic as the village, so you don't miss out!

Apparantely her brother has used it many a times, so i would like to know if any of you have used it?
\'when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you\' - Pinocchio

\'A dream is a wish your heart makes\' - Cinderella<3

Hotel New York = 10 times
Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

[size=150]Disneyland Paris<3[/size]

-breeno-

Are you sure your friend's brother isn't pulling your leg a bit so to speak?  I am 99% sure that there is no secret CM tunnel anywhere in Disneyland Paris.  I think i heard somewhere there is one in the California resort so maybe that's where your friend's brother got this story from.
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Disneyland Paris Treasures

A top-secret tunnel full of Disney magic that can only be accessed by a a secret extra level using the elevators of the Lake Disney hotels, leading directly to highly exclusive VIP areas in both Parks where the Cast Members hang out?

Ha ha, that was a good one  :mrgreen: Seriously, Jessie, he was having you on!!!  :P

bigrossco

plus there is no such hotel as Lake Disney Hotel in DLP  :-"
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

stepintothepink

There is an underground tunnel system beneath MK at WDW for cast members but guests can't use it. However you can get a guided tour of certain parts of it - I'm not sure which parts though!

disneyloverjessie

Hes taken my friend down there before though, and she doesn't lie. Apparantely you only know about it if you are quite high in the CM and celbrities staying at the hotels.

I don't think he was lying, pretty hard to make up!!

anyway thanks for the responses so far! :)
\'when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you\' - Pinocchio

Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

-breeno-

No offence or anything but i'm pretty sure she's pulling your leg.  Unless photo evidence is provided then i don't believe a word of it i'm afraid.

Quote from: "disneyloverjessie"I don't think he was lying, pretty hard to make up!!
Not at all, you never heard the rumour (lie) that Walt Disney was frozen in ice and stored under Pirates of the Caribbean? ;)
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Anthony

It's true.

The tunnel takes you to another dimension where you can visit Discovery Mountain and Disney-MGM Studios Europe.

bigrossco

Quote from: "Anthony"It's true.

The tunnel takes you to another dimension where you can visit Discovery Mountain and Disney-MGM Studios Europe.

WHAT DLPhas Discovery Mountian and MGM Studio's how come I did not know that?

now I am sad  :shock:  :P
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

disneyloverjessie

ill get a photo :) hopefully!!!

Ill ask her for one, im sure she does have one......

SHES NOT LYING.....well i hope shes not :(

Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

Clarebelle

hun your friend has made this up, if the people on the forum dont know about it, then it doest exist.

There are utilidoors (an underground network of corridors CM's use to get from one part of the park to the next without being seen by guests) at WDW but not Disneyland Paris, and even at WDW they are just plain corridoors with no "Disney magic" just water pipes.

Think about it, where do you put that magical card to tell the lift to go down an extra level?and like someone has already said, there is no "Lake Disney Hotel"

[youtube:2ufbffq3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FFoLJjHICU&feature=related[/youtube:2ufbffq3]
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Timbo

I am afraid you've been had !!! :( They probally knew you were a Disney fan and thought they would have a bit of a joke with you .I think after 15 years someone would have heard about this before, the ones in WDW  are well known ,and  there are lots of pics and videos around of it ;but nothing like this in Paris !!

stepintothepink

As a former CM, I've got to say there  is a certain amount of magic at the WDW utilidoors  :D

disneyloverjessie

If she lying, im not her friend. How could she do this to me?

And by Lake disney hotel i meant lake disney hotelS.....newport bay, sequia lodge and new york!! :)

AND the palce in the lift is on the wall somewhere :) you cant see it.

Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

Owain

Quote from: "disneyloverjessie"If she lying, im not her friend. How could she do this to me?

Shes having a joke with you, dont get so dramatic  :lol: