Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorsetcandy

@Aveen recieved my pins this morn..thankyou they r lovely :D
Yours were posted this morn 1st class recorded so shud recieve in nxt few days!!

Aveen2008

Hey

aw thats great, glad u got them safely!:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

YAY! I waiting for the postman today :P but no joy hahaha but I will be on the look for the postman.

Aveen2008

aww it should get to you tomorrow then! I hate when theres no post for me :(  hehe
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

hahaha i got abank statement so I got post just not what I wanted XD. Well Im in all day tomorrow since the postman likes to come about 3pm and after :P

Stitch2814

hey aveen the pins turned up today and they are awesome, the stitch pin has already been added to my board with the other UK pins :)

so what is everyones nightmare before christmas pin set number??

The one I got was 143 out of 200 hehe

Aveen2008

aw yay I am glad you got them ok!  :D

I will have to check what number I have.

Sam i got your pins today, they are gorgeous! Thank you so much! :D  :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

I shall be sending yours out tomorrow first thing Aveen and I will send it recorded like you did mine :)

Masamune

:P My set is number 140.

Dorsetcandy

Hi All
 Our jack sets are numbered 117 and 144 and my tv set is number 96 :)

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Dorsetcandy"Hi All
 Our jack sets are numbered 117 and 144 and my tv set is number 96 :)

oooh mine and yours are in numerical order wooo :P

Stitch2814

hey lindsay you can take pin 56953 from my holy grail list as I just got it for £1.79 hehehe just one less of the ones I really want :P Im gonna give a list of 10 holy grails soon but need to look at what I really want and pick ones I HAVE to have, I know kevin is at the top though as number 1 must have pin.

Belle's World

Hi all,

Going to Leeds tomorrow so fingers crossed for a stitch pin Danny, if not i will looking on ebay for some more trades. Have a great time in Ireland Danny you may have withdrawal symptoms if there are no Disney store nearby! Ro

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Belle's World"Hi all,

Going to Leeds tomorrow so fingers crossed for a stitch pin Danny, if not i will looking on ebay for some more trades. Have a great time in Ireland Danny you may have withdrawal symptoms if there are no Disney store nearby! Ro

hey Ro, its cool if you dont find one this time if you dont then you can just have the pin as dont want you worrying about the pin :)

Have fun tomorrow though :D

Clarebelle

Hi guys!  :stitch:
got back from DLP late Friday night and had some free time today so sorted out our pin collection so now have 50 traders (I have another 30+ somewhere but I cant find them as my room was decorated while I was away)
Anyways here are the ones we can find, nothing special, but there are a few LE

To the best of my knowledge these pins are genuine, if I am in doubt over any pin I will not trade it
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]