When was your first visit?

Started by stawes, January 04, 2008, 09:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willow

1992, I was 3. I can still remember some things though, including meeting Mickey Mouse.

Its probably my earliest memory, the resort obviously made a big impact on my 3 year old self, more than 16 years ago.

davewasbaloo

Quote from: "Willow"1992, I was 3. I can still remember some things though, including meeting Mickey Mouse.

Its probably my earliest memory, the resort obviously made a big impact on my 3 year old self, more than 16 years ago.

It will do that, I have very strong memories of Disneyland in 1976, when I was 2 years old. Yet I can still remember some of them as clearly as anything, and trace it back as being a very big start of me becoming who I am today.
since 2001 (many before that)

Annet

In 2006, when I was 22! My family had no money for big family vacations and I also had to work my way through college, so when I was done I got myself a job and booked a trip a.s.a.p. :lol: And ever since it's a yearly tradition, this year's gonna be my 4th trip.

Cendrillon

My very first visit was in 1993, but I remember nothing because I was only 18 months old ;)
The first visit I can actually remember was in 1997 for the 5th anniversary, but again, I only remember that vaguely because I was only 5!