Good news for Discoveryland fans!

Started by Kristof, April 16, 2006, 02:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

The Discoveryland Dedication has returned!!!  :D  :D

Anthony

Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! IT'S TIME TO PARRRRRRRTAAAAYYYYYY!!!  :lol:  :lol: Thanks for the good news.  :wink:

Now they just need to bring back the Space Mountain area loop music and we'll have a brilliant, brilliant land. :wink:

I wonder why they took it away in the first place?  I noticed the plants were the main part of it sits were fully grown over the space last weekend, so I was almost expecting to never see it back.  Did they think it would clash with the Buzz opening?  Or did they give it an(other) extra-long cleap up?  Or were they going to throw it away, but got told to put it back?  I guess we'll never know!

Patrick

It's been cleaned up you dohdoh :lol: , why else would they take anything away costs a lot to take away and put back for no reason.  YAAAAAAAAAAY , can you tell I love it being back :wink:  :P  :D , bring back Verne :) .

experiment627

Quote from: "PATMAGIC":P  :D , bring back Verne :) .

From what I was told: that won't happen.

Anthony

Quote from: "PATMAGIC"It's been cleaned up you dohdoh :lol:
It's convenient how it wasn't returned on time for the Buzz opening then, especially since the press event took place right next to it.  Seems like DLRP are embarassed to feature a futuristic land part-based on Jules Verne & co, if you ask me.

Patrick

So that doesn't go against the fact it looks cleaned compared to before I think anyway let me double check :lol: .  Personally I think many people are getting too worked up over the idea of Buzz came so went the dedication and back it is really it's back the end, one thing I'm less impressed with is their reinstallation of the Discoveryland logo sign which has a name i've forgotten now since it no longer rotates :(  or I could be thinking of something different and I've lost my mind :P .