Eurodisney and Hertz continue partnership

Started by Kristof, January 12, 2006, 02:01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES S.C.A. AND HERTZ FRANCE S.A.S.
SIGN A NEW PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT

(Marne La Vallée, 11 January 2006) Euro Disney Associés S.C.A. and Hertz France S.A.S. announced today the signature of a new Official Partnership agreement.
This agreement marks the continuation of a 10-year relationship between the Hertz and Euro Disney. Hertz has been an Official Partner of Disneyland Resort Paris since 1995.
This agreement primarily consists of joint marketing actions. Hertz will also continue to sponsor the "Main Street Vehicles" attraction in Disneyland Park and the brand will be present in different locations in both parks, especially on the sets of Disney Studio 1 in Walt Disney Studios Park. The stroller rental service in both Disney Parks will also be
sponsored by Hertz.
At the same time, Hertz France and Buena Vista Home Entertainment France have concluded a partnership agreement which will give Hertz the opportunity to participate in promotional operations linked to the DVD and video launches of new Disney animated features distributed by BVHE France.
Karl Holz, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Euro Disney S.A.S., expressed his satisfaction with the renewal of the partnership, "The continued support of Hertz France as an Official Partner of Disneyland Resort Paris is directly in line with our strategic marketing goals. I see this partnership as an opportunity for both Disneyland Resort Paris
and Hertz to benefit from important joint marketing projects that will take place in the near future as Disneyland Resort Paris continues the implementation of its long-term growth plan."
Eric Pokrovsky, President of Hertz France, was also very pleased with the signature of a new contract, "The renewal of our long-term partnership with Disneyland Resort Paris is enriched today by the agreement with BVHE. This broad marketing scope is directly in line with our strategy of using leisure activities to promote our consumer products."

Patrick

Oh cool, so that means Main Street Vehicles aern't going anywhere soon :D .  Really great seeing hertz continuing to sponser the resort after all their name is all over anything to do with cars in Main Street :lol: .

Jorien

Would have been soooo great if it had become a partnership with Renault Rent........(a girl can dream can't she)  :wink:  :lol:

Anthony

I'm glad to see that one of the resort's partners isn't going anywhere!  :D

Is there a Hertz rental place actually in the resort?  If not, it seems strange they don't have one...  (or maybe not, since most people would pick up a rental car from the airport, I suppose)

Kristof

Baloo, the Hertz rental office is located in the Esso station near Santa Fe.  :D

Jorien

:o So there really is a rental office there?  
To rent Main Street Vehicles to people that are sick and tired of all the walking in the park?  :wink:  :P

Thanks for destroying my dream now by the way. I already was dreaming about opening my own car rental office there!  :wink:  :P

Just kidding of course!
But wow! I really should take a look there sometime. I've never noticed it before....

Anthony

Looks like the new Hertz deal has brought a nice extra detail to the Studios:

I'm actually quite glad to see sponsorship when it means we get new details - they've already got things like the Coke bottles in the bike at Animation Courtyard and various sponsorship stuff (Hertz, Opel) in Studio 1.

Kristof

Yeah I agree, although they could have left out the Wordart letters on that sticker  :?  :wink: