Seven Dwarfs characters?

Started by nick84, February 28, 2008, 11:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Wezz"I did it again haha !!  :lol:

:-k How does he do it?

:wink:  :P

never2old

I've never seen ANY of them!! I'm very jealous...

Clarebelle

Wezz: Please PLEASE PLEASE!!! tell me your secret! :P
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

swity

Yes, we want to know your secret...You're really lucky...I never met them :-(
But I'm sure you have a trick... :-k

Pete's Dragon

Actually, now I think of it, I've never seen a dwarf in DLRP. Well done on getting all 7 at once. Result !!!

Elaine

Dopey was doing the Princess meet n greet with Snow White when we were there in early October this year - and yes, someone I know saw all 7 of them coming out of the Fantasyland gates last week  :D/ .

Maybe they are set to return a bit more regularly?

Elaine

Getyogrooveon

Just came back from DLRP. seems the dwarves are back, saw them twice, they enter from the Fanstasyland gates next to IASW and the first time, Monday 01.12.08, then walked for a meet'n'greet next to the Petite Train du Cirque (it was open at the time) and the second time, Thursday 04.12.08, for a meet'n'greet in front of the Auberge de Cendrillon. Apart from when they we walking however, they split up and wouldn't do photos together.
"Eveything is automatic - this is Disney" [CM on the rollercoaster simulator in the Studios - Nov 2004]

05.92 Newport Bay
09.01 Santa Fe
11.03 Cheyenne
11.05 Sequoia Lodge
11.06 Cheyenne
11.07 Cheyenne
12.08 Cheyenne
08.10 Saratoga Springs - Walt Disney World
11.10 Cheyenne

never2old

Quote from: "Getyogrooveon"Just came back from DLRP. seems the dwarves are back, saw them twice, they enter from the Fanstasyland gates next to IASW and the first time, Monday 01.12.08, then walked for a meet'n'greet next to the Petite Train du Cirque (it was open at the time) and the second time, Thursday 04.12.08, for a meet'n'greet in front of the Auberge de Cendrillon. Apart from when they we walking however, they split up and wouldn't do photos together.

I missed them!  ](*,)

Aurora

Still Jealous about hat picture! The closesed I got to the dwarfs was on the back of our hotel bus...
Aurora

Wezz

My secret stays a secret haha. I guess I was lucky to meet them for the 3rd time.. Hopefully next time some other rare characters. ;)

Getyogrooveon

Just got round to upping some on my photos on to photobucket from when we were there 30.11.08 - 04.12.08, so here is my picture of the dwarves when I saw then round by the Casey Jnr and Storybook rides:

I know there are only 6 in the picture! They were getting ready to march off but the seventh was still being accosted further down the hill!
"Eveything is automatic - this is Disney" [CM on the rollercoaster simulator in the Studios - Nov 2004]

05.92 Newport Bay
09.01 Santa Fe
11.03 Cheyenne
11.05 Sequoia Lodge
11.06 Cheyenne
11.07 Cheyenne
12.08 Cheyenne
08.10 Saratoga Springs - Walt Disney World
11.10 Cheyenne

EVE

it would be so great to meet them!
the only time i saw them was at the parade before the "once upon a dream parade"
forgot the name of it...

so hopefully i meet them on the next trip
 [-o<

Plutosgirl

They were in the once upon a dream parade on 09.01.2009, but have never seen them "loose"
Sequioa Lodge 2006, Sequioa Lodge 2007, Sequioa Lodge 2008
[strike]New York 2009 booked[/strike]Suprise Upgrade to Disneyland Hotel

Hotel New York Oct23 to Oct25 2011

Masamune

:o We saw the Dwarves on the 4th day of our trip (which fell on Saturday the 10th of January) at the point in the Parade where the Alice/Pinocchio float should be. Since that float wasn't absent on all the days we were there, each day they sent out a bunch of characters in its place. :) So yeah, on the last day of our trip, the Dwarves were there.

luke85

I'd love to see all 7 dwarfs together! I've only ever seen Dopey on his own as far as I can remember.