Seven Dwarfs characters?

Started by nick84, February 28, 2008, 11:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nick84

okay i've searched around for posts and news from google, but can't find answers!!!

when i first went to dlrp dopey was on the parade. but more recently the severn wonderfull dwarfs are no where to be seen. I've asked friends to keep a look out for them but they never see dopey and the gang!!!

Whatever happened to them??

ta

Remco K.

Quote from: "nick84"Whatever happened to them??
The following picture was taken by Wezz and published on the Themepark.nl forum.

This picture was taken during a trip from the 25th till the 27th of February 2008. So, it seems they still walk around.

Disneymaniacus

The Seven Dwarfs have been out a lot the past few weeks. I have seen them many times out since January. Sometimes they are together with Snow White and sometimes without her. They only come out one time on days they come out.

The Butlin Boy

It is so good to see that they are all going out at the same time together, it'd be so much cooler to get your picture taken with all 7 dwarfs than just 1 :)

Remco K.

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"it'd be so much cooler to get your picture taken with all 7 dwarfs than just 1 :)
It wasn't that easy according to Wezz... ;)

SparrowsGirl

He looks a little lost at the back of that photo  :P   great to have all seven though shame snow white isn't there

nick84

oh wow this is good news then!!!

hopefully they'll be out in a weeks time and i can meet the gang!!!

cheers for posting guys!!!

The Butlin Boy

Just thinking about it, it would be a really good idea to have a photo location for the Seven Dwarfs in Fantasyland, that way you can get your picture with all of them together :)

mint

Yeh i agree i think that would be really good so you could have a pic with all 7!! , i have been 4 times now in the hope i will c the dwarfs but have never been succesful. i am going next week so i am hoping that i will c them!!

Disneymaniacus

I actually don't hope they will be put on Photo Set in the future. I think they should keep it like it is now with the characters, because if they would be out on a Photo Set they wouldn't be as special as they are now and they would become common characters like Mickey, Minnie, Friar Tuck, etc.

Wezz

It sure wasn't easy to take a picture with al seven together. They are alone near Small World and don't come together. So you have to ask it by an acc. or the dwarfs ;)

Monday 25 february and Tuesday 26 february they came out. I tried 3 times to take a picture all together, but 2 times failed. But now I'm happy with my picture  :mrgreen:

Monday 25 february

Tuesday 26 february

mint

wow you are so lucky! i am going at the end of this week so im really hoping they will be there. are they always by the small world bit??

Wezz

Quote from: "mint"wow you are so lucky! i am going at the end of this week so im really hoping they will be there. are they always by the small world bit??
There are every morning characters by Small World, but you never know which ones.. Friends of my saw the dwarfs near the Snowwhite attraction and the Sword in the Stone.

Soap

Cool pictures Wess, very lucking of having them ALL in one picture and also apart, kinda unique  :wink:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Wezz

I did it again haha !!  :lol: