Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneydaniel

I promise this isnt a trial, Pins have been designed for the next 3 quarters + and the lanyards are in and the dlrp trading pins / Disney Store Lanyard pins are on there way. This isnt hitting stores yet so they wouldnt know. :-D

casschr05

Quote from: "disneydaniel"I promise this isnt a trial, Pins have been designed for the next 3 quarters + and the lanyards are in and the dlrp trading pins / Disney Store Lanyard pins are on there way. This isnt hitting stores yet so they wouldnt know. :-D

fair enough :lol:

I cannot wait for the cast trading to start :D

Owain

Quote from: "Captain Pan"
Quote from: "Owain"Went in cardiffs disney store today and i couldnt find any pins  :(
Where are they situated in other stores ?

Owain: The Pins are located at the checkout in Caerdydd! Small Silver Frame with Black board (well thats what it was last time I was in our Capital!) Keep Searching!

Thanks Pan ! Im going to take another trip there  :D

Masamune

:P I visit my local Disney Store every time I'm in work, as the shop is just around the corner from where I work. :lol: I'll have to start bringing trading pins with me just incase trading gets started.

fly_with_me_dumbo

well apperently we've been told trading will be happening and it says on the website aswell.

fly_with_me_dumbo

yeah it isnt a trial. Im from a small store and we've been told it will be happening :).
im exchanging my pinochio one tomorrow becasue the pin itself isnt straight its bent :s i bought the bambi anf thumper one the other day aswell, i didnt realise thumpers paw moves so hes eating the egg :D

Masamune

:P That moving paw was what sealed the deal for me. It's so cute!

Masamune

I'm thinking of buying another Lady and the Tramp pin. £3 for a Limited Edition pin is great, and it's always good to have some LE pins for trading. :)

Clarebelle

They are sold out on the website
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Masamune

:o On Sunday they still had them in the Manchester store. I couldn't get one though because I was on my lunch break and the que was massive. Hopefully they'll still have them when I go into town tomorrow. :)

paul

At some point over the past few weeks my local disney store has closed and gone for good  :shock:

Agent Lex

Once again took a trip out to buy pins this weekend just gone. I've gotten addicted!

Oxford Street are suffering from being the flagship store, they had no limited edition pins left at all apart from the Easter ones! Luckily, the Covent Garden store I normally go to had all of them, so I got Pinocchio, Fab 5 and the normal Mickey one. And a spare St Paddy's Day Stitch one :D

tiddles

:D
Hi, Yes they have started selling them - I went into Disney today in Merry Hill shopping centre, West Midlands and was so excited when my daughter notice the pins behind the counter.  The everyday collection are £3 & £5 then there's the special/limited edition ones £5 & £7. Got a special St Patricks day one think it was Stitch in a leprauchan style green suit with the clover leaf behind him.

Happy trading everyone, who knows we may start holding Pin Events in the Uk in the not so distant future - yipee.

Went to WDW Florida last September and in the Disney Village there was a pin trading event, gosh I've never seen so many pins.  This one English woman (who pops over to USA when she gets bored!) has about 3000 approx.

Just been to DLRP last week, couldn't believe it was that busy, just about managed to most of what we wanted in the 3 days we were there.

Went mostly for the rides as the kids got most autographs from previous visits to DLRP and WDW. TOT was qood and there was a different level to WDW's TOT.  It didn't last as long but still had the shock-drop factor.  Queued on average 40 mins for the major rides, BTM, TOT.  Didn't get chance to go on Crush's coaster - arrived early Wed morning to join the queue - boy what a queue - it was already backed up to Studio 1! rumours were a 2 1/2 hour wait was in store.

Hopefully anyone going now should be well shut of the school kids!

Enjoy

Tiddles
 :mickey2:

Masamune

:) I picked up 2 more Lady and the Tramp pins today, so now I have 3 spare. :P £3 is very good value for Limited Edition pins, so I'm glad I was able to get some spare ones. :shock: The St Patrick's Day Stitch pin has sold out here very quickly.

casschr05

Quote from: "Masamune" :) I picked up 2 more Lady and the Tramp pins today, so now I have 3 spare. :P £3 is very good value for Limited Edition pins, so I'm glad I was able to get some spare ones. :shock: The St Patrick's Day Stitch pin has sold out here very quickly.

Glad you got the spare Lady and the Tramp pins :p
It seems as if the St Patrick day Stitch pin was very very popular

well who could resist it though? :lol: