Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarebelle

Here they are, i think thats all of them, including repeats, if anyone is interested in any of my repeats let me know!

5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Agent Lex

Three St Paddy's Day Stitches? You're madder than me! :P

That is a lot of UK pins, though. I'm jealous.

Clarebelle

yeh only three ;) hehe
I thought everyone was snapping these up? no?
I thought if iwas going to collect them, i would do it properly  :oops:

Agent Lex

Maybe I'm the silly type who tends to only get one of each. I do have 2 Stitches though.

Clarebelle

I actually bought 1 for myself off of the web, one for  ToonArmyLass's son who everyone knows loves stitch! and one for casschr (or whatever his screen name is:P) incase he couldnt get one in cambridge as there were only 4 left in Norwich, so now I have two, and only three if  Natalie has one already

Anthony

I've merged the two topics about this, hope that's not confusing.

It's in this board btw because Merchandise & Pin Trading is really just for DLRP stuff. World of Disney is the place for Disney Channel, Disney Theatrical, Disney Stores, etc. I might see if we can make the board descriptions clearer sometime.

Masamune

:o The amount you end up spending on pins soon adds up, which is why the Wall-E one is the only Core pin I've bought so far. :) I'll probably treat myself to another Core pin next time I get paid, since they're going to be around for much longer than Limited Edition pins.

In regards to getting extras, I think it's a good idea. I have four Lady and the Tramp pins now; one for myself and three extras. Since these pins are exclusive to the Disney Stores in Europe, I think it'll be worth listing some of these Limited pins on eBay, since I'm sure there's many Americans who would like them. :P And even if they don't sell, it's always good to have Limited pins for trading incase you end up going to a Pin Trading night.

I'm starting to regret not buying the Stitch pin for that reason!

id@53

Could some please explain to me what a core pin is?
\'A fine bunch of water lilies you turned out to be. I\'d like to see anybody make me wash, if I didn\'t wanna.\' ...... \'Next thing you know, she\'ll be tyin\' your beards up in pink ribbons and smellin\' ya up with that stuff called, uh..."perfoom".\'

Agent Lex

"Core" pins are the UK Disney store's way of saying "open edition" pins, i.e. those that aren't limited edition.

More pins out on the website this evening. It's gonna take all I have not to rush over there this evening and buy some, with that ridiculous shipping charge...

id@53

Thanks for clearing that up for me Agent Lex.

m u s t    n o t    s t a r t    c o l l e c t i n g    p i n s

m u s t    r e s i s t    t e m p t a t i o n

c a n ' t    g i v e    i n

a h h h h h h h h ! ! !
\'A fine bunch of water lilies you turned out to be. I\'d like to see anybody make me wash, if I didn\'t wanna.\' ...... \'Next thing you know, she\'ll be tyin\' your beards up in pink ribbons and smellin\' ya up with that stuff called, uh..."perfoom".\'

Agent Lex

And with the release of the LE pins, comes the preview of the next two. These both look awesome!

Clarebelle

Maleficent!!! I cant wait now :D

:( just realised thats the day we go to DLRP :(

Captain Pan

Me Likey the New Stitch Pin! Me want it... I'll be waiting for your Update on the Specials on the Pin now Lex

Clarebelle

I know! Lex is fantastic! I was just on the Disney Store webby and I didnt see the new additions  :oops:

Agent Lex

Quote from: "Captain Pan"Me Likey the New Stitch Pin! Me want it... I'll be waiting for your Update on the Specials on the Pin now Lex
Thanks for the vote of confidence :)

There's no specials information on them just yet, but if I had to guess, I'd say the Maleficent/Dragon one is a spinner. Not sure if there's anything more than pin-on-pin on the Stitch one, though the gun could be rubbery stuff, like Sorceror Mickey's hat on the online exclusive one.

Quote from: "Clarebelle"Lex is fantastic!
Not fantastic, just obsessed ;)