Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

15MagicalYears

Yess, online on ebay.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "15MagicalYears"Yess, online on ebay.

You can still get the aladdin and cinderella one on the disneystore website..or have you got those ones?
Luv Aveen xoxo

Captain Pan

A Monsters Inc Pin!!! Whoop!

Intrigued with the Robin Hood Pin too... But as an Online edition that be £8 along with the peter Pan one!

Aveen2008

I noticed this earlier online.. i got confused though thinking it was the monsters inc pin that was the online one..but looking again I was wrong! I think all 3 pins look brilliant!! esp the Monsters inc one hehe! =D>  :D/  :D/  :D/
Luv Aveen xoxo

Aveen2008

I traded for this pin today

Its a limted edition of 1200. I think I remember someone else posting this pin a while back too. I mainly got it so I can trade it in dlp because I'm not overly keen on th epin itself lol. I traded another pin for one of my own pins back again that i traded a month or so ago.

I wanted the new ursula pin but they said they didnt have it! although the staff are so great and friendly so had a good chat with one of them!

xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Clarebelle

Quote from: "15MagicalYears"I can't believe the price of some of the sold out romace collection pins are going at  :shock:
I was hoping to get a couple but they are just rediculous, can't even find a wee bargain  :P

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7427

;)
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Clarebelle

Oh and we got the the new releases today :) liking the new paper backs.
and after talking to the deputy manager in store today, it appears that in stores they have no idea about the changing release dates or the missing pins  :shock: they were just told in there weekly report on tues that these pins would be released on sat  :?
But she had realised that she hadnt seen us for nearly a month  :shock: and thats unheard of lol
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Clarebelle"Oh and we got the the new releases today :) liking the new paper backs.
and after talking to the deputy manager in store today, it appears that in stores they have no idea about the changing release dates or the missing pins  :shock: they were just told in there weekly report on tues that these pins would be released on sat  :?
But she had realised that she hadnt seen us for nearly a month  :shock: and thats unheard of lol

paper backs?? :?
Luv Aveen xoxo

Aveen2008

Hey was in the Disney store today..bought the following pins

1. Evil queen spinner (a double to trade in paris), The stitch st.paddys day one was so glad they had one left as I had asked a few weeks ago and they said they were out of it but this one was sitting in the box with no backing, I just want it as a double for trading also, and the ursula spinner for me just hehe...

2. I was able to look through their pins and was so happy to come across these 3 which were releases in 2008 (the stitch and hsm ones) and then the earth day pin which also had no back on it was sitting in the box.. I was so excited at this find hehe! The HSM one is for trading though as I don't like HSM :P  hehe..

...also is it just me or is there a fault on stitchs eye in that pin above?? :?  It looks odd lol! :P

I traded for these two pins...but the ariel one doesnt have the trading stamp, just (c) disney and the tigger one just has "based on he story of...etc" with no stamp although he is tiny, I will have try and find them on pin pics! lol I don't mind tho as I gave mum the tigger one and I like the ariel one anyway! hehe

Ariel..

Tigger..
Luv Aveen xoxo

bigrossco

was wondering when you'd be back at the Disney Store Aveeen!

the new find's look great just wish I am into Pin Traiding as much as that!
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Javey74

Well whilst of to see Harry Potter at the Metro Centre last night. I popped into the Disney Store, I wasn't going to go till next Saturday as I await the Donald with Chip and Dale Pin and the new G-Force Pin. But seen as I was there I decided to get the Ursula Spinner Pin from the other week, just incase I went next Saturday expecting to get all three, and it had been took off display..  :wink:  :D

Also on receiving it I noticed a different backing card for this Limited Edition, not black but gold and white, with a white suede backing area..  :shock:

Apparently they are making set cards like this one, for LE collectional Pins..  :o

Aveen2008

Quote from: "bigrossco"was wondering when you'd be back at the Disney Store Aveeen!

the new find's look great just wish I am into Pin Traiding as much as that!

lol yeah it's addictive!

Javey: I like the paper backs for the LE's hehe! I have to take an extra trip next saturday for those releases lol! Can you take at my last post about the pins I got today, just wondering what you think of the stitch pin and if you think there is an error!

Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Javey: I like the paper backs for the LE's hehe! I have to take an extra trip next saturday for those releases lol! Can you take at my last post about the pins I got today, just wondering what you think of the stitch pin and if you think there is an error!

Sorry I missed those Aveen..  :oops:  :oops:

Great buys and trades..  :wink:  I think you may have a point about the Stitch Pin, it looks as though the colours had been reversed, looking at the outlines where the colours should be filled.  If they were reversed it would work. Also if you look closely the white sparkle in Stitch's left eye is actually black on the right one, again it should be white, but it's black. Very strange indeed..  :shock:

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "Aveen2008"Javey: I like the paper backs for the LE's hehe! I have to take an extra trip next saturday for those releases lol! Can you take at my last post about the pins I got today, just wondering what you think of the stitch pin and if you think there is an error!

Sorry I missed those Aveen..  :oops:  :oops:

Great buys and trades..  :wink:  I think you may have a point about the Stitch Pin, it looks as though the colours had been reversed, looking at the outlines where the colours should be filled.  If they were reversed it would work. Also if you look closely the white sparkle in Stitch's left eye is actually black on the right one, again it should be white, but it's black. Very strange indeed..  :shock:

maybe thats why this pin wasn't sold if they noticed the fault hehe heres what it should look like...

now i just have to find out about the tigger and ariel ones  :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Walts heir

The best place to get pins is on eBay because you can get old ones