Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigrossco

aww get you with all the pins you will now have, its something I have always wanted to start doing but havent lol plus since the local disney shop to me which nearest is 30mins away was very disappointing it has kind of put me off!
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Snow_White_Girl

Oooh my bank balance will take a hammering this month, I still don't have the Jafar spinner and I need to get the Madam Mim one now too! Can't pass the Lion King one up for £3 either!! I'll also be after the Snow White Romance pin and the Ursula spinner when they're available!! ;)

\":lamp:\"

Carnival_Princess_

I went to the Bluewater store today to get the Lion King and Minnie pin and they told me they were nearly out of the Lion King one!

Masamune

:( They've sold out of Lion King pins at my local Disney Store. Luckily I got 2 on the day of release.

Snow_White_Girl

Oh sugar! :( Is that at the Arndale store or the Trafford Centre? I may have to buy mine online... that's assuming they have some left!  :cry:

\":lamp:\"

Masamune

The Arndale store is my local one. :shock: Apparently they sold out on Sunday afternoon, so it took them just over 24 hours to sell out. Maybe you should ring the Trafford Centre and ask if they have any left before going there. :( It sucks that it's against pin trading rules to get pins reserved for you.

Nala_84

That Lion King pin is too cute :)!!

It's so unfair we don't have Disney Stores here in Germany  :cry:
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

bigrossco

Quote from: "Nala_84"That Lion King pin is too cute :)!!

It's so unfair we don't have Disney Stores here in Germany  :cry:

aw thats a shame you should find someone to buy then for you in the UK and send them on
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip

Aveen2008

Traded for these two pins in the Disney store yesterday!..

Cast Lanyard Mickey disney store uniform pin..

Jack skellington pin..

Also bought these 2 core pins...
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

I like them Aveen..  :wink:  :D

Well I know the Madame Mim Spinner Pin is out now, but if I remember rightly Ursula Spinner Pin is out on the 4th July in Store, as with the G-Force Pin, so I was trying to scoop both up in one visit. Then the Donald with Chip and Dale Pin is due..  :D/  

But it looks as though I'll be paying a visit before next Saturday through the sale being on..  :mrgreen:

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Javey74"I like them Aveen..  :wink:  :D

Well I know the Madame Mim Spinner Pin is out now, but if I remember rightly Ursula Spinner Pin is out on the 4th July in Store, as with the G-Force Pin, so I was trying to scoop both up in one visit. Then the Donald with Chip and Dale Pin is due..  :D/  

But it looks as though I'll be paying a visit before next Saturday through the sale being on..  :mrgreen:

for some reason they have taken the dates of the releases of the pins off the disney store website.. I wonder why that is.. I hope they put it back on... I hate the whole "surprise" thing I would rather just know, especially when we don't always live near enough to just keep popping in to check lol!

I don't think I'll be getting the G-force pin but I do want the Ursula spinner! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Well as previously mentioned I had to pay a visit to my local store..  :mrgreen:

We got the Madame Mim Spinner Pin>>

Also Jen traded one for Cheerleader Minnie. By the way the pom poms are rubber inserts>>

:D

Aveen2008

aw cool :D  i have seen the minnie pin on ebay before it looks nice although the rubber put me off to be honest but as long as Jen likes it thats good :D  :D

Is there always a cast member wearing the lanyard or do you have to ask for them to take it out for trading? :?:

thankfully i don't want the madam mim pin (saves a few pennies) hehe :wink:  :wink:
Luv Aveen xoxo

bigrossco

Quote from: "Aveen2008"aw cool :D  i have seen the minnie pin on ebay before it looks nice although the rubber put me off to be honest but as long as Jen likes it thats good :D  :D

Is there always a cast member wearing the lanyard or do you have to ask for them to take it out for trading? :?:

thankfully i don't want the madam mim pin (saves a few pennies) hehe :wink:  :wink:

lol you must be rich buying all these stuff all the time Aveen
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays

kurgly_bird

Quote from: "Aveen2008"for some reason they have taken the dates of the releases of the pins off the disney store website.. I wonder why that is.. I hope they put it back on... I hate the whole "surprise" thing I would rather just know, especially when we don't always live near enough to just keep popping in to check lol!

I don't think I'll be getting the G-force pin but I do want the Ursula spinner! :D

Yeah this has really wound me up tbh, my nearest disney store is a 40 min train journey away so i really barely get to go, so i order my pins online mostly if i miss out on the last romance pin i'm gonna be really annoyed lol