Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Quote from: "kurgly_bird"
Quote from: "Aveen2008"for some reason they have taken the dates of the releases of the pins off the disney store website.. I wonder why that is.. I hope they put it back on... I hate the whole "surprise" thing I would rather just know, especially when we don't always live near enough to just keep popping in to check lol!

I don't think I'll be getting the G-force pin but I do want the Ursula spinner! :D

Yeah this has really wound me up tbh, my nearest disney store is a 40 min train journey away so i really barely get to go, so i order my pins online mostly if i miss out on the last romance pin i'm gonna be really annoyed lol

I feel the same I hope they put the release dates back online!

Ross- nope i'm deffo not rich hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo

bigrossco

hehe lol you must be just getting people to spoil you then   :lol: wish i could get spoilt once in a while hehe
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Javey74

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Is there always a cast member wearing the lanyard or do you have to ask for them to take it out for trading? :?:
No they don't normally wear them, they keep them in the top draw behind the counter on the back wall. Normally Jen has her lanyard on and just asks to trade, then they get them out.  Though if it's Victoria or Paula serving, as soon as they see us, they know and so get them out ready...  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "Aveen2008"Is there always a cast member wearing the lanyard or do you have to ask for them to take it out for trading? :?:
No they don't normally wear them, they keep them in the top draw behind the counter on the back wall. Normally Jen has her lanyard on and just asks to trade, then they get them out.  Though if it's Victoria or Paula serving, as soon as they see us, they know and so get them out ready...  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Hehe aw that's cool! Is there many people trading in your local store? Like would the lanyards have new pins on them each time you go to trade?

xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Quote from: "Aveen2008"
Quote from: "Javey74"

Hehe aw that's cool! Is there many people trading in your local store? Like would the lanyards have new pins on them each time you go to trade?

xxx
Well Aveen, I tend to go at least once a fortnight, and there is always a few new trades on their lanyards.  :wink:

One thing I noticed is that they also carry an extra supply of trade pins in a box next to the Cast Lanyards, Victoria showed me them once, all I can say is "How Many"!!!!

But yeah on the whole they must get some traders in other than Jen, judging by the changes on it everytime we go..  :D

Aveen2008

yay the release dates of the pins is back up... is it just me or have the dates changed though? I thought there was new releases tomorrow?? :?
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Quote from: "Aveen2008"yay the release dates of the pins is back up... is it just me or have the dates changed though? I thought there was new releases tomorrow?? :?
I know what you mean Aveen..  :roll:

There should have been some releases in store tomorrow, though now apparently not..  :?

Earlier release dates>>

Recent release dates>>

Aveen2008

I thought I was going nuts hehe! There must have been a problem in production..that must have been why they removed the dates.

Kinda annoying though :(  oh well we will just have to wait!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Quote from: "Aveen2008"I thought I was going nuts hehe! There must have been a problem in production..that must have been why they removed the dates.

Kinda annoying though :(  oh well we will just have to wait!
Mmmm, my thoughts exactly..  :x

kurgly_bird

grr, the snow white romance pin comes out when i'm on holiday  :( might have to get the bf to order it lol

Aveen2008

Traded for this Cast Lanyard pin day.. I now have all the Mickey's and all the Box ones..

Luv Aveen xoxo

Aveen2008

omg i'm so excited :D  .. I just checked the Disney store website and there's a celebration Mary poppins pin coming out in store on the 1st August!! :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  Can't wait!! I love Mary Poppins andit's so weird as I was just thinking how I would really love a Mary Poppins pin to be released! yay!! just have to wait like 3 weeks now!  :roll:

They have also removed the Balloo and Tinkerbell core pins...it's been really strange lately on that page, they must be having problems with the production on the pins! :?
Luv Aveen xoxo

bigrossco

Quote from: "Aveen2008"omg i'm so excited :D  .. I just checked the Disney store website and there's a celebration Mary poppins pin coming out in store on the 1st August!! :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  Can't wait!! I love Mary Poppins andit's so weird as I was just thinking how I would really love a Mary Poppins pin to be released! yay!! just have to wait like 3 weeks now!  :roll:

They have also removed the Balloo and Tinkerbell core pins...it's been really strange lately on that page, they must be having problems with the production on the pins! :?

I will go and buy them all so you cant get any mwahahaha
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

15MagicalYears

I can't believe the price of some of the sold out romace collection pins are going at  :shock:
I was hoping to get a couple but they are just rediculous, can't even find a wee bargain  :P

Aveen2008

Quote from: "15MagicalYears"I can't believe the price of some of the sold out romace collection pins are going at  :shock:
I was hoping to get a couple but they are just rediculous, can't even find a wee bargain  :P

Is that online?

omg just checked disneystore online and there are some class pins beinmg released mid august!! online edition monsters inc and 2 exclusive - one of robin hood and another of peter pan!

xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo