Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

I noticed that one last night Belle's World. Didn't know if this could be the start of another range.. :-k

I didn't get it only due to our trip to DLP in just over 2 weeks, keeping a few more pounds back..  :mrgreen:

dlrpmad

like you would miss out on a Beauty and The Beast pin, Ro!! Haha cool pin! I hope they do a LE Fantasia pin for the DVD release, Would be so cool!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Martin B

The latest Beauty and the Beast pin is so much more attractive in real life that in the pictures I've seen of it.

It is one of my favourite pins to be released in a long time...
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

fly_with_me_dumbo

I think the beauty and the beast pin is boring :/ Cant wait for the le mickey ones :D

SwipatronSparks

i just bought the aristocats one for my sister to put away for her for christmas =] shes a huge aristocats fan and me and our mum know she will just love it =]
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

Aveen2008

Another very boring Minnie core pin  :roll:

I like the new briar rose and faries pin but probably wont buy it

I dont like the muppets either, altho the set may be a nice present for a friend of mine who loves them.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Belle's World

OOhh i like the muppet pin, wonder how much it will be? Christmas pin shold be announced in 2 weeks time.

Ro

Aveen2008

I wish I had of got the beauty and the beast pin, I didnt think it would sell out so quick nor the xmas decoration :(
Luv Aveen xoxo

Martin B

Has it sold out?

When I popped in to my local they had about eight left of Friday!!

Martin
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Martin  B"Has it sold out?

When I popped in to my local they had about eight left of Friday!!

Martin

my local store (well the only one in the whole of ireland) doesnt stock pins anymore, they just have a few old ones....so I could only have got it online and its sold out, I am watching one on ebay but it is already dearer than original price :(

weird because the belfast store (one I am talking about) got the whole interactive makeover so you would think they would do the pins but i understand why they don't either as it's not really popular here or even known about much.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

Hey aveen, I posted on Disney Store facebook group a while back and they said they should be selling pins :S so if you havnt been in in awhile then might be a good idea to go check, if you have then maybe best for us both to post on the facebook group again.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"Hey aveen, I posted on Disney Store facebook group a while back and they said they should be selling pins :S so if you havnt been in in awhile then might be a good idea to go check, if you have then maybe best for us both to post on the facebook group again.

I was there yesterday (23rd oct) they just have some left over pins, like onces from the ailen reuse recyele collection, a few thumper pins from the celebration pins and one or two of the sword ones. They did get in the core stitch pin (as jack) but thats all. I think the reason has something to do with not having anywhere to store them.

I bough the beauty and the beast pin on ebay - 14.99 plus £1 postage :roll:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:( Aww, I wish I would've seen this sooner. I could've bought one at my local Disney store and posted it to you Aveen.

Stitch2814

that sucks aveen :(

simonandwendy626

Hi Guys,

My friend La La went into the Oxford street DS yesterday and was told by a cast member that they are stopping selling pins in the stores! :shock:
Has anyone else had this?
Our Guildford store has removed the board so the only pins which are out are core pins.
So maybe Aveen won't be the only one disappointed!!! :evil:  :twisted:

Wendy and Simon