Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle's World

no that would be absolutely awful, please don't stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Javey74

Just checking on this one from a reliable source, but until I get answers I agree I hope they don't stop selling. Another question is that if they are not selling will they still be trading..  :?:

Martin B

I would be absolutely gutted if DS UK stopped selling and trading pins. Like everybody here I have invested a lot of time and money in building up my collection, and therefore would feel betrayed and let down by Disney.
I am visiting the London stores on Wednesday so I can see if I get any more information then.

Please don't stop selling pins!!

Martin
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

daxyboy

i asked on the disneystore facebook page and they said that they have no plans to stop selling pins instore

Aveen2008

is it the disney company that runs the facebook site?

Perhaps some stores are stopping selling them. I dont think the belfast store trades anymore since they arent even getting the pins in as they get released.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

I think it is the company who runs it.

I got a response to my wall post it said this -

Hi Frodo, we are definitely still selling Pins instore aswell as online. In the Belfast store you will find the Pins at the pillar opposite the tills. Happy Pin Trading!

I dont know if this is LE pins or just core pins so you might do better if you send them an email regarding the situation aveen and by taking an image to show that they are not selling new stock...

BUT..

they also announced that there is a Disney Store coming to Dublin in the first half of next year...I hope they have pin trading hahaha still a bit of a journey to go but will be awesome hehe

simonandwendy626

La La went into the DS in Norwich and spoke to a cast member who said that although the boards are going they will still be selling the pins in store.
That's  a relief =D>
But, my local store only has core pins out. The new and LE's are kept in a drawer behind the till :(
This worked to my advantage however because I managed to snag another B&B pin for trading :D/

Is any one going to the Devon pin meet in two weeks time?

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"Hi Frodo, we are definitely still selling Pins instore aswell as online. In the Belfast store you will find the Pins at the pillar opposite the tills. Happy Pin Trading!

they also announced that there is a Disney Store coming to Dublin in the first half of next year...I hope they have pin trading hahaha still a bit of a journey to go but will be awesome hehe

Yeah thats where they are but there isn't new pins, except they did get in the stitch jack sparrow core pin. I don't mind really I guess since I buy most pins online these days.

I hope the dublin store does open next year, with the economy in the south of ireland being so bad, you never know if it will happen or not.

Happy halloween lol
Luv Aveen xoxo

fly_with_me_dumbo

The plush charity event will be happening again this year. I'll be doing it again because its such a good cause, but you also get your special pin :D

scar'sgal

I read that the pin is Mickey mouse

Stitch2814

photo on facebook and its Mickey holding a present, looks better than last's years pin.

dlrpmad

Hey guys here is the new releases:

I must say I LOVE the Christmas pin but how long was it since the dale pin to go along with chip!!!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Aveen2008

More disappointing pins (just my opinion) ....can't believe how bad their core pins are!
Luv Aveen xoxo

dlrpmad

i must agree with you Aveen, the core pins are really rubbish at the mo, except Stitch as Jack Sparrow that was pure genius!! But at least the can say they are branching out on the LE pins, character wise! But then you go on disneystore.com and you practically drool over every pin you see! Lol thats just my opinion! I may get the christmas pin as im a xmas-y person!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "dlrpmad"i must agree with you Aveen, the core pins are really rubbish at the mo, except Stitch as Jack Sparrow that was pure genius!! But at least the can say they are branching out on the LE pins, character wise! But then you go on disneystore.com and you practically drool over every pin you see! Lol thats just my opinion! I may get the christmas pin as im a xmas-y person!

I agree the stitch one was brilliant, probably their best core pin to date really! I am the same when I go on the disneystore.com website for all their merchandise including pins...its so unfair  (stomps foot and sulks hehe).
Luv Aveen xoxo