Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorsetcandy

Hiya Everyone sorry been ages since been on here i've been very busy,i will get round to doing a report on my pin trading experiences on our DLRP trip,have started a trip report already just i had to have last few days off work due to illness but feeling much better now!
 I'm really liking the new pins due to be released although not many i want for my personal collection bet alot of them will be popular as traders  :D

Masamune

:( My computer is currently broke, so I'm not online much at all now.

According to PinPics, a Pluto pin has been released today as a Surprise. It's the same as the Donald Anniversary dangle pin they did, although for some reason the Pluto pin is £7 instead of £5. Not worth it in my opinion. In regards to the new releases, there's nothing there now that I want. I'm kinda tempted by the Stitch pin, but we'll see.

bensmum

Got that Pluto pin today. I will try to upload picture but haven't managed to do that yet. It is really cute.

simonandwendy626

Evening All,

Got the Pluto pin today which is so cute. Also got the Agent P although not sure yet if I'm going to keep it.
Got a nice surprise when I got up this morning. My trades from USA arrived. Two limited editions and one open.
Stitch Imagineering pin no74511 He's inside a green stocking opening a christmas present and his tongue is sticking out. Soo cute.
A Maleficent 50th anniversary pin artists choice no64359. And a Tink sitting on a cloud no 75696
Then I get home from work to find Simon has been buying on E-Bay and I am now the proud owner of DLRP pin trading night Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen. =D>
 And he's been online today. Spending the points collected from Disney DVD's and got 2 of the Up pin which was given away to Vue customers.
 And he's got the pin released at last nights pin trading night :D/  which has Angel on it, sooo cute!!!!
I'm a spoilt bunny :D

Have a Disney evening

Wendy

daxyboy

has anyone got the 80th anniversary pluto pin to tradealso the online exclusive with chip and dale if so let me know,my pinpics id is daxsmith.  thanks

fly_with_me_dumbo

Hi my new pin :)
This pin has been giving to all disneystore cast members, its to celebrate the imagination park :)
<br><center>

Stitch2814

the Pluto pin is quite nice, might have to see if they still have it at the Belfast store when we go in September. Hopefully there will be more nice pins to get by then for trading fodder at DLRP in Jan :P

Eager_Eyes

Where is the imagination park store?

fly_with_me_dumbo

tbh I dont know anything about it, I was jsut handed this the other day at work and told it opened a few days ago. It's a really nice pin though, and assume only store cast get this, in celebration of it.

fly_with_me_dumbo

also can i just ask, did anyone see the new tink pin in stores this weekend?

Stitch2814

the new tink pin didnt come out for some strange reason.

fly_with_me_dumbo

Quote from: "Eager_Eyes"Where is the imagination park store?

hi I found out that its the new disney store in calafornia, they are completly redoing the disney store chain across europe and america, and this is what they get renamed, the new stores are gonna be amazing and are nothing like what they are now, this topic tells you all about it, its so exciting
//http://www.photosmagiques.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=7282

Eager_Eyes

Thanks for finding out, it looks pretty cool.  One day I'd like to go and see it.

magic_823

Quote from: "Stitch2814"the Pluto pin is quite nice, might have to see if they still have it at the Belfast store when we go in September. Hopefully there will be more nice pins to get by then for trading fodder at DLRP in Jan :P

Hey Stitch2814

At the moment Belfast isnt stocking pins due to the size of the temp store. But the new IP store should hopefully (due to open mid aug) be open when u next visit belfast and we hope to have pins back in!  :D

Nadine

Javey74

Another two purchases..  ;)