Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daxyboy

went to york store today and got the new jimminy cricket pin which is amazin,also got the last pluto 80th anniversary pin,so glad as i really wanted this.also got the core goofy and minnie.i wanted the agent p but they had none.the store was empty,the cms were not that keen on trading

fly_with_me_dumbo

Got the new minniw mouse one to add to the rest DS have done :D wish they'd do a few more mickeys :D maybe in different costumes like you can buy from the parks :D

Strange how the tink one is now coming out in august :/ i really like the oliver and co one :D

Stitch2814

not keen on any of the releases apart from the stitch one other than that they dont interest me.

I really wouldnt want no more mickeys or minnies or princess' (only if Tiana) and no more fab 5. We have enough of them for now, why cant they stray away from the norm and give us some Jessica pins, UP pins, Princess and the Frog, Toy Story 3 etc etc instead of just re-makes of pins from the parks.

Hoping the next release will fair much much better.

fly_with_me_dumbo

ah you see i love the mickey and minnie pins :D its what i collect aswell as event/attraction/year pins but not gonna get them at DS. So I'm only every interested in the mickey and minnie. I like the new theme at the ds with the old comic stip on the boxes, bags, cups and with the plush so would love to see some old style mickey and minnies, I didnt like the le ones out before with a little scene from the old mickey cartoons :/

daxyboy

once again disneystore hasnt released pins for upcomin films.would love some toy story 3 pins,its not like they dont know when films are comin out.would be great to get countdown pins and opening day pins for films

simonandwendy626

Quote from: "daxyboy"once again disneystore hasnt released pins for upcomin films.would love some toy story 3 pins,its not like they dont know when films are comin out.would be great to get countdown pins and opening day pins for films

I agree. It's so frustrating when they do this. I was really looking forward to getting some Princess and the Frog pins but Oh No, nothing :(
They really need to address this. But I think I read somewhere that the UK DS's aren't allowed to get certain merchandise before the states. Don't know how true this is but if it is...It sucks :(

Wendy

fly_with_me_dumbo

Quote from: "simonandwendy626"I agree. It's so frustrating when they do this. I was really looking forward to getting some Princess and the Frog pins but Oh No, nothing :(
They really need to address this. But I think I read somewhere that the UK DS's aren't allowed to get certain merchandise before the states. Don't know how true this is but if it is...It sucks :(

Wendy

I've never heard of this :s I must ask at work  :thumbs:

Also has anyone ever traded In the Disney Store In the center of Paris?

Masamune

Lol, I'm a genius! OK, look that this link people:

http://aimg.disneystore.co.uk/content/u ... inwk40.jpg

It shows the Coming Soon page that's currently up. I wanted to see if the NEXT Coming Soon page had been uploaded, and it has! Check it out! All I did was change the week numbers! So the following link gives me the image underneath it!

http://aimg.disneystore.co.uk/content/u ... inwk42.jpg

And I tried 2 weeks later as well!

http://aimg.disneystore.co.uk/content/u ... inwk44.jpg

But that, sadly, is as far as it goes. :) I totally love the White Rabbit pin, I bet that will be a decent trader.

littlemermaid83

I want the Sheriff Woody pin!!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

simonandwendy626

:shock: OMG!!!The Stitch as a pirate pin is, to quote Rhino "Totally AWESOME". As are you Masamune for discovering the secret to upcoming releases :thumbs:

Wendy

Masamune

:) That Stitch pin isn't just any Pirate, it's Captain Jack Sparrow!

dlrpmad

OMG Another stitch pirate pin, but ten times better cause he's Jack sparrow!!! And I also want woody's badge!! We are getting a lot of of good pins at the moment!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

simonandwendy626

:D/ OMG. OMG.
Stitch as Jack Sparrow. Must have this pin!!!!! :stitch_bounce: OOOh I'm all of a dither  :lol:
Have you guys been on the US Disney store website? Massive sale on pins. Starting from $6... And so many Stitch's.
Just go on Disneystore.com and prepare to drool!!!! I did.
Sorry bensmum. The temptation is there. :oops:

Wendy

Masamune

I went to DS.com...and went nuts. o-o; I bought...a lot. It would've been more, but other pins that I wanted had sold out already.

bensmum

Hi Guys can I ask what were the postage rates like from DS.com?

I got stung for £13 import tax on Pins from US a few weeks ago...£5 tax and £8 collection fee from Post Office( I think thats right anyway) Made my purchase very expensive. :x

Well done Masamune :thumbs: