Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

Some Pin purchases over the last few weeks..  ;)

....and a Vanessa must have Pin..  :mrgreen:

fly_with_me_dumbo

i recently trased for these in store

I really like the little lanyard one with the mickey on, seen as my lanyard is jsut for mickey :)

simonandwendy626

Hi,

Recently bought a job lot of twenty pins on e-bay and had a lanyard pin in amongst them. Very cute. Also got a Purple Puffle from penguin club and although I wouldn't normally go for something like that it now holds pride of place on my jacket. :)
Not much out this month in DLRP. Does anyone else think that the cutie princess pins are just a little creepy?
Seeing as there were only two pins out this month that I actually wanted I had to buy some open editions to go into my trades. Such a hardship  :lol:

Have a Disney day everyone

Wendy

simonandwendy626

Traded the Goofy pin today instore and also got a name tag Donald.
The new Goofy is sooo tiny but much better than the picture.

Belle's World

Hi All,

Great trading yesterday got these to trade with other people, they seem to go quite well via pinpics:

Also got these for me:

Fantillusion pin is fantastic as we were actually there that day!

Ro

simonandwendy626

:mrgreen: WOW which store do you trade in to get that lot? LOL
I'm lucky to get one trade in my local store.
Hoping to get up to London this weekend and do the Pin Trading Tour. Weather permitting and if I can drag my hubby away from the footie he he.

Stitch2814

I cant wait for my trip to DLRP as we be doing the London stores before and after our trip :D I can see how you got them Ro as in the Manchester store Ive had 3 Lady pins, 2 (newest) tink pins lol

Belle's World

Quote from: "simonandwendy626":mrgreen: WOW which store do you trade in to get that lot? LOL
I'm lucky to get one trade in my local store.
Hoping to get up to London this weekend and do the Pin Trading Tour. Weather permitting and if I can drag my hubby away from the footie he he.

We were in London so did the Westfield shopping centre at White City (2 lanyards), Bond Street (3 lanyards) and Covent Garden (2lanyards) and there was 2 of us so we came away with 28 pins which i was very happy with.

Stitch2814

that is a good haul lol hope I can get some last trades in before I head to DLRP :P just have to find all the stores hahaha can you get to them without a car or transport??

Belle's World

Quote from: "Stitch2814"that is a good haul lol hope I can get some last trades in before I head to DLRP :P just have to find all the stores hahaha can you get to them without a car or transport??

It depends where you are staying in London. You can walk between the Bond Street store and Covent Garden store it's a fair walk but we did it last weekend. Thw White City you have to get a tube. Bond Street and White City are both on the central line. They are really easy to find i would use yell to get some maps if you plan on walking.

Ro

simonandwendy626

Yay!

We're off to London on Sunday to do some trading so will take your advice Ro :thumbs:. Hubby can wear a lanyard aswell. :lol:
He surprised me today. Got home from work to find a kissing Naveen sitting on my bed. He's sooo cute.
Naveen is cute to he he he.
Got some core pins to trade.
My stained glass butterfly pin from Epcot arrived the other day. It's so gorgeous. It came on a green back which is embedded with wildflower seeds. You soak the back in water then plant it and watch them grow.
Hopefully I'll get some cool pins in London.

Will let you know.

Have a Disney day/evening

Wendy

Javey74

Yesterday evening's purchase..  :mrgreen:

simonandwendy626

Hi everyone in Pin trading land,

Well we went to London on Sunday and travelled round the stores. Met a lovely little girl who has just started trading and is off to DLP today, lucky thing  :mrgreen: with her family. Gave them some advice about pin trading and where the best places are.
Traded four pins in total which is not as good as Ro but we were just trading for our collection and not for trading so I guess we did ok :) .
Passed the Lyceum on our way back to Waterloo and popped into the shop there. And whilst I was purchasing some pins and chatting to the girls my hubby was watching the Hyenas from the show going backwards and forwards to the stage, via the foyer which seemed odd but he enjoyed it.
No new pins at the Lion King, just the standard oblong yellow with the logo and Simba's face. Which was a shame because we haven't been to the show for almost two years and was hoping for some different ones.

Well I have just spent an hour checking my trades and putting my new pins on. I got three hidden mickeys, an Ariel, Ursula and Lost boys. And a Tink which looks a lot like a hidden mickey but isn't.

Got my Scrump annual pass holder pin saturday which is sooo cute...

TTFN

Wendy

Stitch2814

here are the new releases for the Disney Store.

Im happy to see the Stitch pirate pin as shows the concept art shown at the Milton keynes event are coming out, so theres finally a pin I need to get.

Not keen on the 7 Dwarves online pin, even though I wouldnt want it but for those that do I hope its a biggish pin as I dont think it would do it justice if its a small pin as the ones Ive seen previouly have been Jumbo's...

Now the one I am just not happy with at all, I dont see the point in the Puffle set whats so ever and its a complete waste of a LE spot in my opinion.

I would of picked it up for traders as thats all I see them going to be, but I cant since there only available at certain stores and not in the Belfast one...well done Disney! the stores are below where they will be available.

Bluewater, Brighton, Covent Garden, Liverpool, Oxford Street, Trafford Centre, Westfield

Aveen2008

I really like the stitch pin too but i'm not keen on any of the rest of them really but I am not complaining at the moent as I dont have much money to spend on pins lol
Luv Aveen xoxo