Adventureland Rock Fixed !

Started by Owain, October 07, 2008, 06:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owain

I couldnt find the topic (If there was one) about the stop of the tipping rock in adventureland. But Disneytheque reports its been fixed ! and tips again !

Some good news !  :D

//http://www.disneytheque.com/

Nicholas-c

Shweeettt! it moved a little bit with the block underneath it :P
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

a.newton

Good, I love the moving rock, there are usually six of us when we go and we take turns to go on it in pairs to rock it about, with fits of giggles at the same time!

Riebi

Wow a fixed effect  =D>  That´s great!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Nicholas-c

Quote from: "Riebi"Wow a fixed effect  =D>  That´s great!

Well sorta :P DLRP were the ones to put a big concrete block under it in the first place! :p
July 2009 - All alone

-breeno-

Good to see they've taken out the block, i don't think i've ever seen the rock though :P
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Nicholas-c

Quote from: "-breeno-"Good to see they've taken out the block, i don't think i've ever seen the rock though :P

i never saw it until my last visit! and i had to go hunting for it :P (Its where you would expect it >.<)
July 2009 - All alone

Disneyland Paris Treasures

=D>

Quote from: "Nicholas-c"
Quote from: "Riebi"Wow a fixed effect  =D>  That´s great!

Well sorta :P DLRP were the ones to put a big concrete block under it in the first place! :p

They had to, as it was badly broken:

I am so glad to see it is fixed again. And I could not agree more with Riebi: A fixed effect is just great. In fact I prefer a fixed one over a new one!!

Clarebelle

I've never seen this I dont think!! I've heard people talk about it, but never knew what they meant lol so you can like climb on it?
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

never2old

Quote from: "Clarebelle"I've never seen this I dont think!! I've heard people talk about it, but never knew what they meant lol so you can like climb on it?

I'm so glad I'm not the only one!! I've never seen it - never even knew it existed until I read about it in this forum!

So where is it??

Anthony

Now this is unexpected. Is the new CEO really making sure they "look after their original assets" this quickly already?

Quote from: "never2old"So where is it??
Underneath the suspension bridge. :)

Remco K.

Quote from: "Clarebelle"I've never seen this I dont think!! I've heard people talk about it, but never knew what they meant lol so you can like climb on it?
Climb on it, sit on it, stand on it, whatever you want! :P It moves like a seesaw.

Riebi

Quote from: "Anthony"Now this is unexpected. Is the new CEO really making sure they "look after their original assets" this quickly already?

Maybe he said that he want the resort like it looked at the beginning of his career  :mrgreen:

However it´s great to see this work all over disneyland park!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

The Butlin Boy

Fantastic! I'm so glad that they've fixed the rock, this is great news :)

Remco K.

Quote from: "Riebi"Maybe he said that he want the resort like it looked at the beginning of his career  :mrgreen:
So they'll tear down the studios as well? :mrgreen: