Adventureland Rock Fixed !

Started by Owain, October 07, 2008, 06:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

king_spoon_ian

THE WOBBLY WOCK IS FIXED AT LAST!!!!

I took my girlfriend last year, and this is one of the things I tried to show her, so I'm so glad it's fixed now!

=D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  8)

toonarmylass

Quote from: "Anthony"Now this is unexpected. Is the new CEO really making sure they "look after their original assets" this quickly already?

Quote from: "never2old"So where is it??
Underneath the suspension bridge. :)
i didnt know about this either would this be because with matthew being in the wheelchair i dont have anyway of getting to it???? is this correct

dagobert

Can someone please tell me where exactly this rock is. I have never seen it during my four visits.

Thanks!

Disneyland Paris Treasures

Quote from: "dagobert"Can someone please tell me where exactly this rock is. I have never seen it during my four visits.

Thanks!

It is here.

The fact that most people don't even know about this hidden gem but DLRP still spent the time and money to fix it makes me very optimistic about the future of the park and of the many other small details that stopped working over the years and have never be repaired!

never2old

Quote from: "toonarmylass"i didnt know about this either would this be because with matthew being in the wheelchair i dont have anyway of getting to it???? is this correct

Quote from: "Mobi"It is here.

Thanks for that Mobi!!

Natalie, the main bits of Adventure Isle have weelchair access (at least that's what it says of their website)  There is a path that goes under the suspension bridge, towards the floating bridge. The path is slightly hidden (at least we missed it the first time, until we saw we were moving away from the floating bridge and turned around) The rock is just there, before you get to the floating bridge. To be honest I cannot remember if that path is OK for the wheelchair, there could have been some steps before getting to the rock...