Discoveryland information board...

Started by Kristof, January 20, 2008, 10:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owain

Quote from: "Anthony"It could be a board like this cycling through each land every 10 seconds, or maybe something like those touch-screen floorplans you get in shopping centres, except with a map of the park and live updated times for all the attractions.

They have these at Alton Towers, the boards which go through the wait times of the rides and changes probably every 10 seconds. Ovibously its not themes but DLRP could make an amazing board liek this for around the parks  :)

Riebi

And I think you could easily integrate a "cycling row" in everyboard (also in the new Discoveryland board).

So you could see all attraction of the land directly on the board and the other main attraction beside at one board together.  :mrgreen:

Sounds a bit confusing hope you know what I mean :lol:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Anthony

Quote from: "Riebi"And I think you could easily integrate a "cycling row" in everyboard (also in the new Discoveryland board).

So you could see all attraction of the land directly on the board and the other main attraction beside at one board together.  :mrgreen:

Sounds a bit confusing hope you know what I mean :lol:
I think I know what you mean.. just have an extra LCD near the side or bottom with like an "And elsewhere in Disneyland Park...." label, displaying both the attraction names and wait times for elsewhere, one land at a time.

Although with this Discoveryland board being where it is, we could just walk over to the main tips board. :lol:

Riebi

Yup! That´s it  :mrgreen:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Remco K.

The information board was still fenced off today and yesterday.