Pin Trading: General pin chat

Started by MizzRabbit, September 06, 2008, 05:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune"@____@ It's now 2:20am. It's taken me over 4 hours, but basically what I've done is add almost ALL of the non-collection pins that are on my Owns list to my Trades list. So now I have almost 300 traders listed. They're mostly Core pins, but I just feel like this had to be done. Hopefully I can start getting rid of my non-collection pins in favour of pins that I'm actually a collector of.

omg 4 hours! Go you hun!! :thumbs:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

LOL, I regret nothing!

:) And I've already had PMs on the Disney Pin Forum, so I know I did the right thing.

Stitch2814

thats great lindsay...I had a look and you took alot off XD

Masamune

:lol: They're all still on my Owns list, as that would be far too much effort to take them all off. They're just on my Trades list at the same time.

Stitch2814

LOL least when or if you trade them then they can come off your owns list, that way no effort has to be involved XD

Masamune

:P Exactly! It's aaaaall good!

DuffDan

Hi,
Does anyone know if the mailto:dlp.pintrading.mail.order@disney.com">dlp.pintrading.mail.order@disney.com address is still in use?

I sent an email to it over a week ago and haven't had a reply. It was just a quick question to ask the cost of postage of pins to the UK. Hopefully someone here might be able to answer that for me?

How does everyone else order their pins direct? If that email address is still in use, I don't know whether I want to email over my credit card details, and have them sitting in their inbox for over a week :(

Thanks for any help!

fly_with_me_dumbo

I really want the valentines day pin, old style mickey and minnie (fave characters) in front of the eiffel tower ( my favorite place in the entire world) its my dream pin, but i just know the p&p would be stupid for one pin. hoping when i go in summer they'll be some left over in the cabinets, plus i'll get my cm discount ;) so fingers crossed orrrr ebay

scrumpman

Hi,
Anyone know if the disneystore uk pin gaston LE 150 was on sale as I went on this morning and was not sure if it had sold out lol  :?
cheer
Scrumpman
3 x VISIT DLRP SANTA FE

I HAVE PINS FOR TRADE!!!!!!!!!!!! PINPICS SCRUMPMAN!!!!

fly_with_me_dumbo

It only got updated after 5 so you could only buy it after then up until then it was still on coming soon :)

simonandwendy626

Waaah! Still not available to buy yet. I want Gaston!!!!!

fly_with_me_dumbo

Someone on the uk post bought one earlier? Have they sold out??

simonandwendy626

Have just had another look on Uk DS website and now there is a red box saying this item is not available on both Gaston and Dumbo but the core Mickey pin is available :?:

Sooo confused :!: :?

fly_with_me_dumbo

well  when I went on a few weeks ago the Saturday the valentines pin was released in store I went online and it
said not available and after that was taken off so I assume that's what happens when it sells out :( surprised on the dumbo pin :/

Masamune

Gaston appears to be sold out. The pins became available at around 5:15pm, and the Gaston pin is only LE 100 according to the info. That's potentially only 50 orders, if every order takes 2 each. :( I got in my order as soon as they came online, but even I'm not sure if I've been successful. The order confirmation e-mail is worthless to me right now.