Pin Trading: General pin chat

Started by MizzRabbit, September 06, 2008, 05:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scrumpman

:x waaaaa I obviously missed it oh well get the others at my local store tomorrow (Dumbo and core) hopefully they will have them.
 :)
3 x VISIT DLRP SANTA FE

I HAVE PINS FOR TRADE!!!!!!!!!!!! PINPICS SCRUMPMAN!!!!

simonandwendy626

Well Ladies and Gentleman its official.......

We have spent too much money........

Pin collection now at 2000........

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So many pins.......so little time

treble

:P how do you store them? do you organize them or just as is?
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

fly_with_me_dumbo

I have mine in a craft bag butttt its full and now im thinking for all my ones that are on backing cards im thinking a folder with clear wallets inside, you know the ones for trading cards :) and i only have 200 nevermind 2000!!! do you have them all on show, id become majorly ocd needing them to be in some order haha

simonandwendy626

Quote from: "treble":P how do you store them? do you organize them or just as is?

Well Treble,

We have about 10 pin bags in total then a about three pin boards which have the Stitch invasion series on them.
The bottom of our wardrobe has just pins...he he :lol:

Alice@Wonderland

It's the first time I've posted on this part of this site but I've been quietly reading it for a little bit now!- so I'll introdice my self a little. Only recently started 'collecting' pins in the last year but have always had a few lurking around. My favourite one I own is a box set from 1997 with Mickey mouse dressed up as a jester for the 5th Anniversary celebration, but mainly I collect Pluto, Pirates of the Caribbean, Star Wars ( only Disney character dressed up as), Cheshire Cat/Alice and the 7 dwarfs. There is this one//http://www.disneystore.com/disney-store-official-site-for-disney-merchandise-110th-legacy-collection-snow-white-and-the-seven-dwarfs-pin/mp/1282397/1000287/?Nr=pPublished:1&D=snow%20white%20110th&Ntk=All_Shopping&Nu=pProductID&Ntt=snow%20white%20110th&Dr=pPublished:1&Ntx=mode%20matchallpartial&Dx= out at the moment from DisneyStore.com which I really REALLY want, but they're charging $35 for delivery, which seems slightly heavy, but hopefuly it will pop up on ebay and will be slightly cheaper as they won't be charging that much for postage!
We just got back from our amazing holiday and ofc we got some more pins, but I always seem to get home and wish I got other ones that I saw too, supose you've got to draw a line somewhere though!

Does any one have there eye one any upcoming pins, and just can't wait to get them?  I find pin collecting is quite a difficult hobby some times, especially in the UK, as it is so hard to find people who are also interested and want to chat about it.
Natalie

Joe Soap

Hi all!

Could anyone tell me what time and where the cast members go with the pinboards every day?

Thanx!

scrumpman

Hi,
Everyone We are having a pin meet in Edinburgh During the festival.
Myself and disneyqueenuk have rented a room at the
Edinburgh RAF club for sat 13th August 2011 12-3pm there is stairs to the room but a lift is avail and children can attend the RAF club has a bar so drinks can be purchased.

This is a trial to see how many people come and see if we can make it a regular meet/exchange day
Please let us know if you d like to attend so we can get numbers

http://www.rafedinburghclub.org.uk/

Please let us know your going to attend.
Scrumpman
3 x VISIT DLRP SANTA FE

I HAVE PINS FOR TRADE!!!!!!!!!!!! PINPICS SCRUMPMAN!!!!