Twilight Zone Tower of Terror best atraction of Europe?

Started by Disneydavid, September 05, 2008, 03:48:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneydavid

Hello everyone.

Every Walt Disney Studios Park fan got sinds Januari 2008 a new favorite atraction  , the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. But is this atraction also your favorite atraction in EUROPE?!

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!

15yearsofMagic2008

There's only one answer to that to me ...............

YYYYYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance

Don\'t call my name , don\'t call my name , Alejandro

RnRCj

Tower Of Terror is the second best attraction in Europe...

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster avec Aerosmith is the best. :mrgreen:

Nicholas-c

Quote from: "RnRCj"Tower Of Terror is the second best attraction in Europe...

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster avec Aerosmith is the best. :mrgreen:

well...

BTM > RNRC > SM/SM:M2 > ToT :p
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

pussinboots

It depends on your criteria. I'd say Pirates is the best ride in Europe.

DanielCraig

For me it has been the most thrilling ride, I still almost shat me pants when it was my 6th time lol
and before the most thrillingone was the aerosmith rollercoaster, after my first time i sat in backlot expressfor over two hours drinking beer and shakingall over  :lol:

All our wishes
Will
come
True

Remco K.

Big Thunder Mountain is still the best for me. Than PotC. I think ToT would make a nice third place (if you look at the more thrilling rides).

dagobert

The Tower of Terror is the best attraction regarding thrill rides, but the best themed ride is Pirates of the Caribbean. That's my choice.

Willow

Personally, I rate Black Mamba at Phantasialand in Germany better.
I also rate Space Mountain better than TOT.

david

it is the only ride i have ever been on since i was 10 that actually made my legs shakey afterwards (they felt all weak and jelly-like)- though i havnt been on ALL the rides in europe i think it is safe to assume it is the best

Samninetysix

Biggest rush has to be TOT, althought Aerosmith comes close the TOT makies me feel like my groin is coming through my head - took me 3 days to get wifey on it and she pooped her pants (not literally tho) :D - I cant wait to get back on it

PetiteSirene

ToT ws my fav ride in WDW and I am so thrilled to have it in Europe now. I can safely say its my favourite attraction in Europe as it combines great themeing, good plot line and thrills all in one  :D/

Rode it 5-6 time on my trip 2 weeks ago and i really wasnt enough! Love the staff too, and the merchandise... and the wow factor you get when you come out of Studio 1 and its there infont of you... I also love peoples faces in the photos!  :D

I don\'t know when, I don\'t know how, but I know something is starting right now.
Watch and you\'ll see, someday I\'ll be Part of Your World.

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia
September 2009 - Disneyland Hotel

Disneydavid

Quote from: "PetiteSirene"ToT ws my fav ride in WDW and I am so thrilled to have it in Europe now. I can safely say its my favourite attraction in Europe as it combines great themeing, good plot line and thrills all in one  :D/

Rode it 5-6 time on my trip 2 weeks ago and i really wasnt enough! Love the staff too, and the merchandise... and the wow factor you get when you come out of Studio 1 and its there infont of you... I also love peoples faces in the photos!  :D

tottaly true. Tower of terror is the best european atraction :D

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!

bigrossco

hell yes TOT is best attraction in Europe by far
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Luigi

it's really a great attraction, but i like also other like Space Mountain or Pirates of the Caribbean