15th Anniversary Celebration (2007-2008)

Started by Anthony, December 10, 2005, 03:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RnRCj

Finally! I just saw the advert! :D

tubbsy

My Daughter was heading off for bed last night and I screamed at her to come back down. She thought she was in BIG trouble, for some usual crime of leaving stuff sprawled eveywhere as usual. I'm jumping round the living room going "LOOK! LOOK!" and my 12 year old rolls her eyes at me and says "Yes, Mum, Disney, Well done!!

Some children do NOT know how to appreciate the little things (or in the case of the advert-great) things in life! I will sit on her the next time the advert is on and MAKE her appreciate what this is all about!

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Japper

Quote from: "tubbsy"My Daughter was heading off for bed last night and I screamed at her to come back down. She thought she was in BIG trouble, for some usual crime of leaving stuff sprawled eveywhere as usual. I'm jumping round the living room going "LOOK! LOOK!" and my 12 year old rolls her eyes at me and says "Yes, Mum, Disney, Well done!!

Some children do NOT know how to appreciate the little things (or in the case of the advert-great) things in life! I will sit on her the next time the advert is on and MAKE her appreciate what this is all about!

:shock:  :D  Relax! It's just an advert :P

The Butlin Boy

For people in the UK, this weeks RadioTimes (10-16 March) features a special two page advert for the 15th aniversary. It just shows you how well DLRP are advertising it.

P.S. It makes a great poster :wink:

DisneyBud

With regards to the Radio Times advert, it perhaps gives an indication to some of the more rare characters (don't know how often these are in the park) But it had the 3 little pigs and Hyacinth the hippo from Fantasia. Mickey's and Buzz's face both look very orange though lol

ailsa

I was waiting to come on the computer and the telly was on and I squealed and was like "we're going there!" to my brother!  Who was shuddering cos he's scared of the character's! (And we're having breakfast with the character's)

RnRCj

I think all this advertising is working! I've met quite a few people recently who are visiting DLRP for the first time soon! :lol:

Masamune

Quote from: "DisneyBud"With regards to the Radio Times advert, it perhaps gives an indication to some of the more rare characters (don't know how often these are in the park) But it had the 3 little pigs and Hyacinth the hippo from Fantasia. Mickey's and Buzz's face both look very orange though lol
:shock: OMG, I'd be so happy if I saw her in the Park!

:( So far, I've only seen the shortened version of the ad. :roll: My mum's seen the normal version twice though whilst I've been out. The short version doesn't show the two new rides, but the long one does aparently.

Anthony

Sounds like it's the same as the French ones which have started popping up:

Photo: mickey3101, Disney Central Plaza

Beautiful advert, I've really grown to like this visual they're using after kinda hating it at first.  The sky in the background is lovely, and I like how it seems to jump out at you.

I agree with DisneyBud though - it's a shame they used Buzz and Woody, since their faces look awful, but the mix of characters is really cool.  It's strange how they keep using the 3 Little Pigs in all the adverts too...

fly_with_me_dumbo

anyone who goes to cinema if you pick up the unlimited magazine there is an advert in that, its only one page and its not as good as that one but its an advert and its disney :D

RnRCj

Quote from: "Masamune"
Quote from: "DisneyBud"With regards to the Radio Times advert, it perhaps gives an indication to some of the more rare characters (don't know how often these are in the park) But it had the 3 little pigs and Hyacinth the hippo from Fantasia. Mickey's and Buzz's face both look very orange though lol
:shock: OMG, I'd be so happy if I saw her in the Park!

:( So far, I've only seen the shortened version of the ad. :roll: My mum's seen the normal version twice though whilst I've been out. The short version doesn't show the two new rides, but the long one does aparently.

There's a longer version? Oh no. I think I've only seen te shortened version like you :(

disneymadchris

Quote from: "Baloo"Sounds like it's the same as the French ones which have started popping up:

Photo: mickey3101, Disney Central Plaza

Beautiful advert, I've really grown to like this visual they're using after kinda hating it at first.  The sky in the background is lovely, and I like how it seems to jump out at you.

I agree with DisneyBud though - it's a shame they used Buzz and Woody, since their faces look awful, but the mix of characters is really cool.  It's strange how they keep using the 3 Little Pigs in all the adverts too...

Yeah. THat is the one in the Radiotimes, but in English of course!

Masamune

:P Aww, the White Rabbit looks adorable in that pic!

@ RnRCj - :( Yup, my mum says that the one she saw showed a little preview of the Cars ride and Crush's Coaster, so me and you are still missing out!

:) Hopefully we'll see the longer one soon.

disneymadchris

I can't believe that this is only 20 days away. It is so exciting!!

Patrick

Quote from: "fly_with_me_dumbo"anyone who goes to cinema if you pick up the unlimited magazine there is an advert in that, its only one page and its not as good as that one but its an advert and its disney :D

Just out of curiosity, which cinema chain is this?

Also really good advert in the radio times, maybe I should actually go and buy a copy I am in a supermarket all week anyway :lol: .  Also why does Buzz get front place, shouldn't Minnie or another fab5 member be at the front.  Also no royalty, hmm nice to see for once dlrp have realised not all of disney is about princesses and their mostly unnamed princes :wink: .