Adventureland Station

Started by CentralPlazaPerson, August 27, 2008, 10:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CentralPlazaPerson

Hey guys, I was wondering why there is no Adventureland Stop on the Disneyland Railroad.
Does any of you guys know why there is none?

mehdi5

I think mainly because there isn't that much of a distance between Frontierland and Fantasyland Station, because when you exit at Frontierland your pretty much almost at Indy and Colonel Hati and when you exit in Fantasyland it's not that far of a walk to Pirates of the Caribbean. So a station in between those two was unneeded. Plus it would have to be located behind Indy wich is kinda pointless because the station would be hidden and not easily noticed.

CentralPlazaPerson

Quote from: "mehdi5"I think mainly because there isn't that much of a distance between Frontierland and Fantasyland Station, because when you exit at Frontierland your pretty much almost at Indy and Colonel Hati and when you exit in Fantasyland it's not that far of a walk to Pirates of the Caribbean. So a station in between those two was unneeded. Plus it would have to be located behind Indy wich is kinda pointless because the station would be hidden and not easily noticed.
Very good point. Is Adventureland not the biggest Land but? I know there is not as much rides and Fantasyland etc but it has a lot of land.

Any other thoughts??? :D/

Nicholas-c

Its just not practical enough really, it would be too close to other stations and would make wait times at other stations longer for something guests wont no exists

August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

CentralPlazaPerson

Yea I totally agree but what to do with all that land. Maybe they should add Jungle Cruise

What do you guys think?

Kristof

Quote from: "CentralPlazaPerson"Yea I totally agree but what to do with all that land. Maybe they should add Jungle Cruise

What do you guys think?

That should be discussed in the Sorcerer's Workshop board.  :)

CentralPlazaPerson

[/quote]

That should be discussed in the Sorcerer's Workshop board.  :)[/quote]

yea, I might put up a post about it :)

Remco K.

Quote from: "Nicholas-c"Its just not practical enough really, it would be too close to other stations and would make wait times at other stations longer for something guests wont no exists

[...]
I had a friend working at PotC, and he also told me once that the train couldn't just make a stop in Adventureland. According to him the track goes a bit uphill towards the Fantasyland station, and the train would not make it of it was not already going.

I've never seen any confirmation on this, but still wanted to share the story.

david

could it be an element of the indiana jones area? (if it ever gets fully built)

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Nicholas-c"Its just not practical enough really, it would be too close to other stations and would make wait times at other stations longer for something guests wont no exists

I agree, its too close between the other stations, although it would be nice having a different way to get to Indy ( always felt it was such a long walk to get to only one ride )