The Great adventures on Nicholas-c

Started by Nicholas-c, August 17, 2008, 12:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicholas-c

Hey guys, im posting this from the hotel atm i will do a quick report every day and then at the end i shall do one with pictures etc :D

This brings me onto day 1 (Saturday) and having to wake up at 5am, we got in the car and no problems except for a very crowded ferry, and then all the way to CDG where i had to buy a 75euro train ticket :o (It was that or pay 45euros but wait 2 1/2 hours) but that took me straight too the parks no hassle, I walked around the studios with my camera, investigated the queues and once again crushes coaster wins at 95 mins (TOT = 30, rnrc = 15)

I then headed across to the hotel (Pierre et vacance city val d'europe) and had a quick bite to eat, put the batteries for camera on charge and went to do some rides without my camera, i got there and everyone was watching the end of OUADP so i decided to take the chance and get across to frontierland, the queue for BTM was still 60mins so i went to the railroad station and there was no queue and a train just coming in, PERFECT! i did a whole lap since i have never done that before and then another half a lap so i good get some food at the hyperton (by this time it was already 8pm eu time) so i went for a walk across the park to good old pirates, walk on with my very own boat! I am the captain of this ship!.

Then i carried on around with indiana jones twice (love it, never done it before!) over to BTM for a lovely 30min queue and then phantom manor where i thought i would be by my self :o scary! by that time it was 11pm...

...Time for the enchanted fireworks! i have to say... i love it... better than i thought and very "magical", almost better than wishes ;)

That concludes day 1 !! as for me, im off to the parks since it is 12:20 :p
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Pete's Dragon

I'm so jealous you're posting topics from inside the Magic. Please stop it, I can't take it anymore. Go and enjoy your holiday, and leave us poor unfortunate souls alone to wallow in our swimming pools of depression :cry:

( just kidding :P . Hope the weather's nice and you're having fun )

burntsienna

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"I'm so jealous you're posting topics from inside the Magic. Please stop it, I can't take it anymore. Go and enjoy your holiday, and leave us poor unfortunate souls alone to wallow in our swimming pools of depression :cry:

lol!  :lol:
That's such a great piece of writing there Pete's Dragon!

I'm also jealous that you're posting from inside the Magic!!

Great trip report Nicholas-c
Looking forward to reading the rest and seeing some photos!  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "burntsienna"
Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"I'm so jealous you're posting topics from inside the Magic. Please stop it, I can't take it anymore. Go and enjoy your holiday, and leave us poor unfortunate souls alone to wallow in our swimming pools of depression :cry:

lol!  :lol:
That's such a great piece of writing there Pete's Dragon!

I'm also jealous that you're posting from inside the Magic!!

Great trip report Nicholas-c
Looking forward to reading the rest and seeing some photos!  :mrgreen:

Thanks. Here's my trip report for today.....Got up and got dressed, then went down to the shop for some milk for the kids breakfast. I couldn't believe my luck : 2x 2 litres of milk for £1.75 !!! Amazing. Then I came home. The end. :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

burntsienna

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Thanks. Here's my trip report for today.....Got up and got dressed, then went down to the shop for some milk for the kids breakfast. I couldn't believe my luck : 2x 2 litres of milk for £1.75 !!! Amazing. Then I came home. The end. :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Aww!
That's a really good price for milk!
My trip report would go something like this ...so far all I've done is woke up, got dressed, brushed my teeth...done some house work....and then rang my dad cause he forgot to ring me!  :shock:  :(

:lol:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Pete's Dragon

Oh,oh, me !!!! I want a Corolla. NOT ! Bye-bye spammer, go try ebay.

Alpop

Quote from: "iDragula"OK!!!!!     It Does work, thank you for your kindless.
________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for bumping this spam part, but if your going to do it surely you check your spelling. "Thank you for your kindLESS".  What's Kindless??

Great trip report nicholas-c. Is this the normal cost for the transfer 75 Euros?  Is the bus service not cheaper?

-breeno-

Hey nic,

Great trip report, hows the challenges going?  Sorry i couldn't chat to you on msn yesterday i didn't even know i was signed in :P  That's the stupid desktop not opening the msn window :roll:  :lol:

Oh and my report so would go,

Got up early, put on TV went on computer and thinks when i should play the PS3 :lol:  :lol:
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Nicholas-c

Day 2!

It all started off a little slow, by the time everyone got up and ready to go, it was already approaching lunch time, so we decided to have some lunch in the apartment and then head for the parks, so a ham and cheese sandwich and away we go!

We started off by going down main street with a very excited 2 year old cousin of mine ;) "OH look!!! its the castle!!" through the castle and then onto "The horsies!" (Le Carrousel de Lancelot to you and me ;)) followed by every child's love, Its a small world with a small tour of fantasyland before we went on Casey Jr. Very good :) By this time my 6 month cousin wanted to have some milk so my aunties (2) and mum went to feed him whilst me, my uncle, brother and 2 year old cousin went exploring the caves

We spent a bit of time in there and then to the small pirate play area! after 30mins or so there we met up with the girls again who headed off to the apartments, leaving me by my self for the evening again, i left my camera with them and i got all the big rides done :D i did Indiana jones since we were near it then headed for the studios, ToT had a 40 min queue, i decided to go for the 5 mins RNRC queue insted ;) did this twice in a row, and... all the light, sound and smoke effects were working 100% fine back over to ToT and there was a nicer 20 mins queue, GREAT :D I LOVE the cast members  :lol: Its not what i excepted tho, i thought it would be a little more... well gentle :P great fun however :P

after this i couldn't be bothered to wait 85 mins for crush so i went back to the main park to hit discoveryland! and had something to eat for tea, a cheese salad ;) yum! i grabbed a fastpass for SM (was for 30 mins later with a 60 min queue O.o) and then did star tour whilst waiting once again with SM Everything was working fine, the music etc Just my luck :lol: i headed for pirates, Indiana jones and then bought myself a hat :D

That is all for day 2 ;)

Summery:
TOT rocks!
RNRC and SM have no problems with sound and effects
Great weather ;)

For now, i might go and try to find some food ;) :p
July 2009 - All alone

ColdSun

so nice to basically get immidiate updates. Enjoy your stay and keep us posted :).

RnRCj

Quote from: "Nicholas-c"i decided to go for the 5 mins RNRC queue insted ;) did this twice in a row, and... all the light, sound and smoke effects were working 100% fine

That's great news for me! :D I'm especially pleased about the smoke machines. Hopefully they'll still be working when I visit!

You've got me all excited now. :P

Nicholas-c

It could just be because its summer :P

day 3:
We really didn't do much >.< by the time we all got going it was almost 3pm!!! ,i went for a walk around the village, its changed alot really, still loud and busy :p then off to the main parks for a spot of dinner and then SM, BTM, pirates and indiana jones :P

hope to do alot more today ^-^, tomorrow i will try EMH :D

Edit: Does anyone want any photos/information ? :p
July 2009 - All alone

Clarebelle

could you find out if you can go to the DLH restaurants WITHOUT a DLH hotel ID card?? please!

cant wait to see your photos!
Have a good day in the magic
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Pete's Dragon

yeah, is the Labyrinth really closing All of sept ?  I know its been said on the Forum, but the Magic Calendar still has no mention of it.

Clarebelle

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"yeah, is the Labyrinth really closing All of sept ?  I know its been said on the Forum, but the Magic Calendar still has no mention of it.

I hope so! (sorry to you all who are going in Sept!) I can't wait to see it refurbished! sorry if I sound selfish, but it does need it! try calling Disney Direct! they should know
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]