Space Mountain - What is it like?

Started by Its Just Like I DreamedIt, February 12, 2008, 07:01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alex

Hmm, I have mixed opinions on the ride. The first time I rode it, it was lovely, the music was on, the moon and everything else fitted together to make it very enjoyable. Then the following rides went down hill. It's broke down, the music rarely works when I'm on it, the track is really bumpy and I more than often come off with a headache, to me it's all in black. I have never understood when people have raved about it being a good ride. What I find weird is many people disagree with me and say that the music is almost always on and they almost always enjoy it. Maybe I just have bad luck and always seem to go on it on the rides off days. I personally, don't advise it.

p.s. I must admit, I haven't rode mission 2, so I can't offer an opinion on whether it has improved.

Disneyland Hotel - 2001, 2004
Sequioa Lodge - 1996
Hotel New York - 2008, 2005
Newport Bay - 2003
Santa Fe - 2011,
February 2012!!

Fever

The very best thing they did with the re-theme was the stars. The music is not too bad-hopefully now working, right? The worst thing they did was strip all character and mood from the queueline!

From the earth to the moon, as beautiful as it was always needed stars!

As far as seeing the track, for those of us hardcore fans, we know the layout and so can not only look around, but know what is where. Back in 1995 I had no idea where the hell I was!
Welcome foolish mortals

mehdi5

Quote from: "Fever"The very best thing they did with the re-theme was the stars. The music is not too bad-hopefully now working, right? The worst thing they did was strip all character and mood from the queueline!

From the earth to the moon, as beautiful as it was always needed stars!

As far as seeing the track, for those of us hardcore fans, we know the layout and so can not only look around, but know what is where. Back in 1995 I had no idea where the hell I was!
After a couple of times the layout is very easy to memorize, and i got the layout on my comp, happens with most rollercoasters, even if it's in the dark after a couple of times you know the exact layout of it.