Toy Story Playland (General discussion)

Started by Kristof, August 06, 2008, 01:37:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneydavid

Dunno , I will tell you if I know it , next week:)

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!

dagobert

Quote from: "JelleP"Great photo David!
But what's that strange red thing on the left? :roll:

For me it looks like this red thing is part of a crane.

Malin

The rumours all suggest that Toy Story Playland should ready for opening by mid August, but the pictures all tell a different story, and construction seems to be coming along at a very quick pace. Do you think there is a chance TSPL will be ready to open at the start of the Summer Holidays?

Disneydavid

Quote from: "Malin"The rumours all suggest that Toy Story Playland should ready for opening by mid August, but the pictures all tell a different story, and construction seems to be coming along at a very quick pace. Do you think there is a chance TSPL will be ready to open at the start of the Summer Holidays?
Well , you know , the big rides are done , and theming is just done in a several weeks. So yeah , i hope so. But , i didn't see anything from Slinky Dog. I hope (we) will see more after this weekend.

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Fever

I still find the whole August opening very late. Considering (not only my booked trip from the 1st of August), the marketing has kicked off and clearly advertises the new rides, many people would assume the opening of the rides to be a main portion of the new generation and to have been open a little earlier. Very misleading!
Welcome foolish mortals

Kristof

A photo from last weekend.  Gives an impression how TALL that bamboo is (it's on the left)

Taken from my DLP news report from 17-20 April

smurfy74

thanks kristof for the pic, it looks like TSPL will be a land you can immerse yourself in and the theming looks spot on

Disneydavid

[youtube:3mn2nqt0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0c1Tf5Ydis[/youtube:3mn2nqt0]

OMG , THERE IT IS! The new Toy Story Playland UPDATE of April! New this time: you see the RC' Racers undertrack and BUILD IN Progress! Enjoy :D!!!!!

For iTunes ] and MP3!

bigrossco

had buzz done something to his left leg or he just fooling around?

niec update David!
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

15MagicalYears

Awesome video :) Thanks for the update!
The cosntruction is coming along very nicely.

Also, a british newspaper had an aritcle on Disneyland Paris yesterday and they were talking about TSPL as if It was open. I spy false advertisment.

fionagrace

Thanks for the awesome video update Disneydavid! TSPL is really starting to take shape now, it will be interesting to see the progress in another few weeks. :)

JelleP

Cool new video David!
It's always nice to see some progress at DLP!

Tip for the next videos: please try to make shots that aren't shaking or anything. The video looks very messy now, so try to do that the next time ;)
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

TimmyTimmyTimmy

Great to see a video. More of this:)
But when it comes to the toys... that place looks like a mix of military training camp and six flags... nice theme Disney!

electricdreams

Nice update....ta
2002/07 - Disneyland Resort Paris
2003/06 - Walt Disney World Resort Florida
2008/06 - Disneyland Resort Paris
2009/06 - Disneyland Resort Paris
2009/09 - Disneyland Resort Paris
2012/12 - Disneyland Resort Paris

Disneyland Paris Treasures

Quote from: "JelleP"Tip for the next videos: please try to make shots that aren't shaking or anything.
I think the shakiness is due to the filming "technique" that had to be used in order to allow shots over the very, very high fences around the TSPL area. I think it is totally ok under these circumstances :)