What happens after 2008?

Started by euro disney stefan, July 19, 2007, 11:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owain

As ive said before as a fan and something i think DLRP realy needs, SPLASH MOUNTAIN !  :P  [-o<

EDDY

Yes Splash Mountain would be more than just cool, but I don´t think so :( Because the weather conditions aren´t good enough to build such an attraction. Look at the weather conditions. Here in Europe we´ve good cold winters and Splash Mountain would need to close during winter Season and such a big financial Investion wouldn´t make sense if they have to close the Attraction for minimum 3 Months a year .
Sorry but that´s the naked truth . I´m hopeing but I think we´ll never see a Splash Mountain in Paris. :(  ( But maybe they imagine a complete Indoor Splash Mountain ? )  [-o<

CU
[size=80]1997 - July (my first visit ever!!! =) DLP\'s 5th Anniversary
2005 - September
2007 - March
2007 - September
2008 - February
2008 - March - Day Trip to Stitch Live Preview
2008 - May
2008 - September
2009 - February/March
2009 - March - Day trip - St. Davids Day
2009 - August - 18th Anniversary =)
2009 - 2010 - December/January
2010 - May [/size]

//http://www.filmparade-kanal.tk

Owain

Quote from: "EDDY"Yes Splash Mountain would be more than just cool, but I don´t think so :( Because the weather conditions aren´t good enough to build such an attraction. Look at the weather conditions. Here in Europe we´ve good cold winters and Splash Mountain would need to close during winter Season and such a big financial Investion wouldn´t make sense if they have to close the Attraction for minimum 3 Months a year .
Sorry but that´s the naked truth . I´m hopeing but I think we´ll never see a Splash Mountain in Paris. :(  ( But maybe they imagine a complete Indoor Splash Mountain ? )  [-o<

CU
Actually, there are other options.

Quote from: "Anthony"I know Tokyo's Splash Mountain and DCA's Grizzly River Run both have systems that can switch between "Winter" and "Summer" modes, so the issue of getting wet wouldn't really be a problem.

Quote from: "Patrick"That may be, but times have moved on lately and technology improves there is plenty of ways to stop the water from soaking people in the winter and making sure they are soaked in the summer.  One thing most other water rides in Europe seem to fail to realise (Valhalla imparticular :lol:) .  Also operating and maintaining, dlrp seem to be able to handle autopia, and the storybookland area so I do not see why seasonal closure would be of any problem, if this had to happen.  Of course as Baloo said ToT will need to be seen first to determine what does come next and if it is splash what it could possibly be based around.

Heres a topic for splash mountain :)

//http://www.photosmagiques.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1058&st=0&sk=t&sd=a