What happens after 2008?

Started by euro disney stefan, July 19, 2007, 11:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

euro disney stefan

is there still many left for additional attractions?

will there be more money invested due to an increase in attendance?

or do we need to wait for 10 years to see some additions?

your thoughts

Anthony

It all depends on Tower of Terror - everything does.  It's looking good so far with the 15th I think, but it'll be the success of ToT which decides if they can carry on with further investment, if it was all worth it.

Beyond ToT, I can see WDS expanding with Soarin' (along with more Hollywood sets as rumoured) pretty soon and maybe an extra Toon Studio attraction later... maybe some Studio Tram Tour improvements too (fingers crossed).

But in DLRP terms, this past 3/4 years of mega investment is quite unique. This is a real magical time, so just enjoy it while it lasts. :wink:

kermit

Quote from: "Baloo"It all depends on Tower of Terror - everything does.  It's looking good so far with the 15th I think, but it'll be the success of ToT which decides if they can carry on with further investment, if it was all worth it.

Beyond ToT, I can see WDS expanding with Soarin' (along with more Hollywood sets as rumoured) pretty soon and maybe an extra Toon Studio attraction later... maybe some Studio Tram Tour improvements too (fingers crossed).

But in DLRP terms, this past 3/4 years of mega investment is quite unique. This is a real magical time, so just enjoy it while it lasts. :wink:

Well Baloo, I completely agree with you. Concerning STT, I don´t think we will have some improvements there. Look at STT at WDW. That´s just a waste of space either, nowadays. Back in 1995 it was really entertaining, but now you only have catastrophe canyon there either.
"Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas!"

davewasbaloo

I have personally witnessed Imagineers crawling around Frontierland and Adventureland, and I have heard from a reliable source that if this year goes well, there may be a new finance plan to enable 2 additions in DLP and 3 in WDS!
since 2001 (many before that)

Maarten

Quote from: "davewasbaloo"I have personally witnessed Imagineers crawling around Frontierland and Adventureland, and I have heard from a reliable source that if this year goes well, there may be a new finance plan to enable 2 additions in DLP and 3 in WDS!

Please, are you able to tell us a bit more? What kind of additions are rumoured for both parks? How are they going to finance them? I've heard that EuroDisney still has the option to lend 250 million dollar from the Walt Disney Company.

Imagineer

Quote from: "Maarten"
Quote from: "davewasbaloo"I have personally witnessed Imagineers crawling around Frontierland and Adventureland, and I have heard from a reliable source that if this year goes well, there may be a new finance plan to enable 2 additions in DLP and 3 in WDS!

Please, are you able to tell a bit more? What kind of additions are rumoured for both parks? How are they going to finance them? I've heard that EuroDisney still has the option to lend 250 million dollar from the Walt Disney Company.
WHOOOOAH!!!  :shock: These are burning informations!!!  :shock:

davewasbaloo

I am worried I may have already said too much.  Just let's put it this way, if we have a good year, and the finance deal goes through, we could be looking at another golden age for DLP.
since 2001 (many before that)

Imagineer

Quote from: "davewasbaloo"I am worried I may have already said too much.  Just let's put it this way, if we have a good year, and the finance deal goes through, we could be looking at another golden age for DLP.
:evil: Now you talk!!!  :lol:  :P

RnRCj

Last time I visited I saw Imagineers in Frontierland aswell :lol: Lets hope this year goes well!

smurfy74

OMG how exciting a log flume would so fit in frontierland and the studios has a lot of space to expand as seen on other threads, Does anyone know how the attendance figures are going  for the studios so far since cars and crush opened??

Soap

Dave....now you 're making me SO curious about what will happen in the near further  :shock:
It would be additions that will blow the roof of DLRP......so let it be a more then successful  year  :D
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Riebi

So let´s simply pray, that this year will be a success for the resort! And then we can hope for new attractions!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

lil-shawn

Oh wow great and exiting news, i hope and pray that everything works fine this year and we get any official news as soon as possible!!

WaltDisneyFanBoy

Wich ones?????

Futurecastmember

About frontierland, it would be a dream come true if they builded Splash Mountain!:D I loved that ride so much, when I went to WDW, but they should do it the same way with the logs, I don't like they way it is in Disneyland Resort. Please make it, it would be so great  [-o<  And an Enchanted tiki room in Adventureland  :D
It\'s just like we dreamed it
As far as I can see
It\'s just like we dreamed it
As good as good can be
And I know it\'s so much better
\'Cause we dreamed it up together
Just like we dreamed it, to life! Magically...

Annual passport holder! FANTASY!