Mickey's Magical Party (until 7th March 2010)

Started by Kristof, July 17, 2008, 09:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Anthony"Some clever Ascot-themed promotion.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/fashion/fash ... nness.html

"inspired by mickey mouse" :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  more like Maleficent!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Walts heir

When is mmp ending I want to make sure I can go again before it ends

Kristof

Quote from: "Walts heir"When is mmp ending I want to make sure I can go again before it ends

Read the first topic.

never2old

MMP advertising still strong around Paris, posters (and even buses everywhere).

dlrpkris

Not sure if this has been picked up elesewhere yet, but there's been an It's Party Time... With Mickey and Friends release. Yet to hear it, but presumably without character voices (tends to be the trend with DLP. I actually enjoy hearing the music without random dialogue). There's a French version too (apparently) so not sure if that's just for the single or a totally French version of the show. Hmm.

And a MS version? No idea what that would be. A tune originally proposed for Minnie's Party Train?
"Life\'s a happy game, you could clown around forever - \'cos we\'re the best of friends"
It\'s time to bring down the house - welcome Mickey Mouse!

Kristof

Quote from: "dlrpkris"Not sure if this has been picked up elesewhere yet, but there's been an It's Party Time... With Mickey and Friends release. Yet to hear it, but presumably without character voices (tends to be the trend with DLP. I actually enjoy hearing the music without random dialogue). There's a French version too (apparently) so not sure if that's just for the single or a totally French version of the show. Hmm.

And a MS version? No idea what that would be. A tune originally proposed for Minnie's Party Train?

The new cd is being discussed in the Disney collecting board here:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7403&p=139300#p139300

I've put up photos of the cd today.

RnRCj

Just found this video on Youtube. It seems the marching band have now learnt the MMP theme. :lol:

[youtube:153teqg3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIV5evUK7kw[/youtube:153teqg3]

-breeno-

Well would you look at that.  It's funny isn't how something good and something bad can join together sometimes :wink:  :mrgreen:
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Ouchie's Mummy

Love it!  Bought the cd when we were there in June and it is just sooooooooo catchy!
Linda x

Anthony

Wow, a Mickey's Magical Party TV ad with real footage from Paris?

[dailymotion:2z21khbx]xapw15[/dailymotion:2z21khbx]
It actually makes the park look as lovely as it is. Shame we've already moved on to Christmas in the UK.

dlrpkris

They were so wise to shoot It's Party Time fresh in the sunshine. And with a decent camera too. Can't help but think it's not cut fast enough. I mean, this is a party after all. But great visuals :)
"Life\'s a happy game, you could clown around forever - \'cos we\'re the best of friends"
It\'s time to bring down the house - welcome Mickey Mouse!

DLP-Photos.com

Yesterday Up was released on DVD and Blu Ray here in Denmark and when I watched the Blu-Ray i was a bit surprised to see an ad for Mickey's Magical Party...

Talk about little time left on the offer ;) That has to be a mistake from Disney - D'oh
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Columbiad

Quote from: AnthonyWow, a Mickey's Magical Party TV ad with real footage from Paris?
QuoteShame about that silly big balloon in the way of all the good shots...

Poppy The Monkey

The party is over everyone!!!

I know, its emotional.....  :cry:   :^o   try and control your depression though - the New Generation is coming - 22nd March!!  :lol:

smurfy74

any idea what will be on week commencing the 15th March Poppy??????