Mickey's Magical Party (until 7th March 2010)

Started by Kristof, July 17, 2008, 09:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luke85

Quote from: "zanderstarz"
Quote from: "Magicalmouse125"Finally it's gone :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/

It better not come back, or i'll go up to Disneyland and rip it back off. :twisted:

Then you better start planning how you're going to do it, becuase...it went back up last night! Along with more Mickey spires for the castle!!

It was only down for maintenance  :(

I thought it was too good to be true :( hopefully they've at least put it back so it actually looks even now, rather than covering only half of the oval window. I still think it's awful though.

Magicalmouse125

Quote from: "Magicalmouse125"Finally it's gone :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/

It better not come back, or i'll go up to Disneyland and rip it back off. :twisted:

Then you better start planning how you're going to do it, becuase...it went back up last night! Along with more Mickey spires for the castle!!

Wooooops

wait hold on 'MAINTENANCE' it was up for less than a week and how am i gonna rip it off. Does anyone have a spare crane i could use! :lol:

But really why do they do it.
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

15yearsofMagic2008

Quote from: "Magicalmouse125"

Wooooops

wait hold on 'MAINTENANCE' it was up for less than a week and how am i gonna rip it off. Does anyone have a spare crane i could use! :lol:

I think they are TRYING to put the same amount of decorations they had on the castle for the 15th Anniversairy .
I want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance

Don\'t call my name , don\'t call my name , Alejandro

Magicalmouse125

Quote from: "15yearsofMagic2008"
Quote from: "Magicalmouse125"

Wooooops

I think they are TRYING to put the same amount of decorations they had on the castle for the 15th Anniversairy .[/quote]

Why do they want to do that, i can live with some castle decorations but after seeing how they aged last time i'd hate for these golden mickey's to become dark green mickey's on our beautiful castle. :?

Magicalmouse125

Sorry about the above!

Why do they want to do that, i can live with some castle decorations but after seeing how they aged last time i'd hate for these golden mickey's to become dark green mickey's on our beautiful castle. :?

15MagicalYears

If MMP only runs for a year like most celebrations are supposed to ... then they wont turn green.  :(

Magicalmouse125

I don't know the 15th decorations were'nt looking great after a year and if MMP is a success then Dlrp management may decide to extend it like the 15th. :(  :(

kaysha

Here it is with other Mickey spire toppers:

Photo Disney27 DCP

SophieD

hmmm I'm not very keen on those spirals! they look like they haven't had much thought thrown into them!! It unfortunately makes the castle look extremely unattractive! :( Which is a real shame! :(

I'm also a little confused as I have seen very recent pictures of characters from Little Einsteins in Walt Disney Studios! Am i being really silly or are they a new addition? Are they part of the Playhouse Disney on Stage?? (sorry for putting this here, as I did not know where to put it!!)
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

MagicKenny

so now we have 8 mickey head statues.. (7 small ones, and the big ugly statue)

thats 10 years for each statue, wich makes the 80th anniversary of the mouse...
am I right? :P
Just keep dreaming, just keep dreaming, what do we do, we dreaaamm

Magicalmouse125

Okay.....................................Maybe i they were centered and didn't lean to the right and they were a normal mickey shape of just circles then maybe it would be alright.

However why did they feel the need to raise our hopes by taking down the centre statue. And then maybe if it covered the whole window as well.

It still could be worse.

luke85

That circular monstrosity still isn't level... though I'm finding it hard to care anymore. I think I've faced the fact that for 2009-2010, our beautiful castle has been destroyed.

Aveen2008

Thanks to Kristoff for posting the Video of the Press Launch on the previous page, it looked great I think! =D>

I don't mind the castle at all to be honest (I am probably the only one so don't hate me hehe!) I didn't like the 15th Candles though. I wouldn't want the big emblem thing to be there forever though, they need to take it down after a year at least....although going by the 15th we could have MMP until they turn 20! :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Ben mower

mikeys magical party starts today so its time to play :D  :D

Masamune

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Thanks to Kristoff for posting the Video of the Press Launch on the previous page, it looked great I think! =D>

I don't mind the castle at all to be honest (I am probably the only one so don't hate me hehe!) I didn't like the 15th Candles though. I wouldn't want the big emblem thing to be there forever though, they need to take it down after a year at least....although going by the 15th we could have MMP until they turn 20! :P
I don't mind it either, but I was in no mood to get shot down by people who strongly disagree, so I haven't bothered posting in this thread for a while.