Characters not seen in the park?

Started by MinniesBestPal, June 29, 2008, 11:17:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luke85

Quote from: "TR_Wolf"
Quote from: "Kristof"
Quote from: "TR_Wolf"Fairy Godmother is a face character, but in DLP the witch is a face character, and the fairy godmother is a REALLY SCARY mask character!

She WAS a masked character in the Wonderful World of Disney Parade only.

Yeah, in that parade she was scary!!

However, its nice to see that she's now a face character, but those actresses are FAR too young and slim. She needs to be a slightly older plumper woman!
Totally agree, those girls look like they're in their twenties, I reckon the fairy godmother is at least 60! I'm just glad she's not got that horrible mask on, which is terrifying.

TR_Wolf

I like the villains, but haven't seen Alameda Slim, the yodelling villain out of Home On The Range. Has anyone seen him?

His introductory song was hilarious, it was called "Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo" lol.

"He don't prod, he don't yell,
Still he drives them dogies well,
Which ain't easy when your chaps are labeled XXXXL!"

Adam (TR Wolf) on the left, and Phil on the right \":)\"

Cendrillon

I was just wondering, how often does Donald come out at Disneyland Parc? I've met him in WDS, but I've never, ever seen him at the other park except in parades. Is it rare to spot him, or am I just very unlucky?!

TR_Wolf

Another villain, have we ever seen Madame Mim from The Sword In The Stone? She's great, and a costume would be easy, she could easily be a face character!

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Cendrillon"I was just wondering, how often does Donald come out at Disneyland Parc? I've met him in WDS, but I've never, ever seen him at the other park except in parades. Is it rare to spot him, or am I just very unlucky?!

Last September he was scheduled to appear just to the left of the Main Street Railway station everyday for an hour or so. All very organised with proper roping and not the mad scramble you usually get. Worth checking the Shows and Parade Schedule
Usually found @ http://news.disneylandparis.co.uk/UK/EN ... arades.pdf

Willow

Donald

At Halloween last year he was at the little area of theming just inside the Frontierland entrance. (I hope you guys know were I mean)

[spoiler:2jzhpbf9]At the same time he was also on the Character Express in Central Plaza.[/spoiler:2jzhpbf9]

Woops.....

Cendrillon

^ He's a Disney character, he's magic like that ;)

Thanks for the information, everyone. I'm definitely going to have to keep an eye out next time I'm in the park!

CentralPlazaPerson

Quote from: "Cendrillon"I was just wondering, how often does Donald come out at Disneyland Parc? I've met him in WDS, but I've never, ever seen him at the other park except in parades. Is it rare to spot him, or am I just very unlucky?!

I barely ever see Donald either  :? !!!
I once got his autograph about 5 years ago and he was in his studio attire. Luckily enough in January 2008 I was coming out of my room in the Disneyland Hotel and went down to the first floor (the floor where the huge steps start at the top) he was there with no one around him and I took the opportunity to get a photo (which unfortunately I cannot find! :() grrr!!!

littlemermaid83

Can someone post the Fairy Godmother wearing a fask mask? Never seen her in the park, only in WDW and she was a face character.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

ClémentLoveBelle

And Donald is on the park everyday, he is on the Minnie's Party Train...

Handy Andy

We must have been quite fortunate as we always seem to be bumping into Donald.
Here are my favourite pictures from 2006. This was my son's first visit.

Magical Wishes
Andy

TR_Wolf

Why do they keep bringing out that awful Gepetto costume? No one cares about Gepetto, and if they did, they'd wonder why in the parks he has spiky electrified hair and moustache.

Cendrillon

Quote from: "Handy Andy"We must have been quite fortunate as we always seem to be bumping into Donald.
Here are my favourite pictures from 2006. This was my son's first visit.

Those pictures are brilliant! I'm definitely going to have to pay more attention next time.

Reiana

We`ve never had probems meeting Donald. We met him probably every day we where there. I think he is not a very hard to find character.

CentralPlazaPerson

I would like to see more rarer characters often especially Clopin, I have never seen him!