Characters not seen in the park?

Started by MinniesBestPal, June 29, 2008, 11:17:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClémentLoveBelle

Quasimodo was out during the Valentine's Week End with lots of rarely seen couples ( Gus and Jack, Pocahontas and John Smith...)

Clarebelle

thats so cool, maybe we will go next year!

is Pheobus played by a girl?? :lol:
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Timbo

Quote from: "Clarebelle"

is Pheobus played by a girl?? :lol:
My thoughts exactly !,he looks like a very tall 10year old girl,actually kind of creepy !!

Magicalmouse125

Wow. Cool i never even knew there was a Quasimodo character. I hope i see him some time.

Yes, Phoebus looks like a girl.

Why don't they bring the bolt characters over here. They would be a success.
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

loulou

I have photos of Drizella and Anastasia from my visit in December 08, i will get them on here as soon as I can    

:mickey2:
When you wish upon a star

Aveen2008

Quote from: "ClémentLoveBelle"Quasimodo was out during the Valentine's Week End with lots of rarely seen couples ( Gus and Jack, Pocahontas and John Smith...)

Oh my god I am so Jealous!! I love The hunchback of Notre Dame and would love to meet Esmeralda and Pocahontas!! I hope some day I will run into them!

I know DLRP don't have Giselle but I would have loved if they had her!!

Characters I would love to meet that DLRP dont have at least not for meet and greet

Giselle
The Blue Fairy (Pinocchio)
Tinkerbell (to meet and greet not just in fantilusion)
Flora, Fauna and MerryWhether (meet and greet)
Boo
jiminey cricket
Mulan (cant wait for her to appear in stars n cars)
Wall.e
Maid Mariane (Robin Hood)
Bernard and Bianca (the Rescuers)
Bolt

and characters I am dying to meet that are actually in DLRP whom I havent met or seen in the parks

Esmeralda
Pocahontas
Meeko
Alice
Koda (cus i have met Kenai)
Megara or Meg
Luv Aveen xoxo

Snow_White_Girl

I'd love to see Maleficent for a meet 'n' greet! Wow that would be amazing!

I saw Phoebus and Esmeralda on my trip last summer but not Quasimodo... and they were only out before Fantillusion and not for a meet 'n' greet, otherwise I'd have been there like a shot! :lol:

\":lamp:\"

Pete's Dragon

I was just wondering, do they even have a costume for Gurgi ? That fluffy, lovable apple thief from the Black Cauldron. Never mind if anyone has actually seen it.

It's bad enough that Eilonwy never gets featured on the merchandising alongside Aurora, Snow White, Jasmine, Ariel, Belle and Cinderella.

Actually, I'll expand my question. Has any character from the Black Cauldron ever been spotted ? Has Taran been featured in a parade ? Has Hen-Wen ever been seen strolling through Frontierland ? Is the Horned King just too scary to be added to the Disney Villians float ?

If the answer to any of these questions is yes, I demand to see photographic evidence !!!

:wink:

Snow_White_Girl

Tokyo Disneyland had a Horned King animatronic in their tour of the castle (I watched a video on Youtube of it and it was flippin' freaky to say the least!), but I've never heard of Black Cauldron characters in any other Disney parks...

These are the videos if you're interested PD, the tour's in two parts... and in Japanese unfortunately but the info down the side gives you a quick English summary of what's going on!

The Magic Mirror is terrifying as well!  :shock:

Part 1
[youtube:ioq3415h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz33xcYf4pg[/youtube:ioq3415h]

Part 2
[youtube:ioq3415h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGTLB-ZWrFs[/youtube:ioq3415h]

\":lamp:\"

TR_Wolf

I think Clopin should definitely be there more. He's French, he's manic and party loving and charismatic, he'd do well in the parades, or even on his own as he has no particular alliances either way.

Adam (TR Wolf) on the left, and Phil on the right \":)\"

theverynk

Quote from: "Javey74"These are hard to find at DLRP, at least I've never got to see them and take a photo of them. I'm not sure if some of them have ever been featured at DLRP>>  :shock:

Anastasia
Drizella
Lady Tremaine
Lewis Robinson
Bowler Hat Man
Merryweather
Fauna
Flora
Clopin
7 Dwarfs (Though they are at DLRP now and again)
Mushu
Giselle
Davy Jones

:shock:

The Tremaines' are there, and the 3 Good Fairies have been seen on occasion too - notably as FACE characters, despite being masked characters in the other parks around the world! They were at SBC some time ago I recall.
Dwarfs, yes.
Mushu, yes now with S&C
Dan \":peter:\"

Visit our fantastic Disney Character website!
http://www.charactercentral.net

TR_Wolf

I've noticed a few face/masked changes with DLP compared to the other parks, ie at the other parks the Wicked Witch from Snow White is a mask character and the Fairy Godmother is a face character, but in DLP the witch is a face character, and the fairy godmother is a REALLY SCARY mask character!

Also, I have seen Clopin at DLP, but he should be there MORE because he's French and a big party type!

theverynk

Quote from: "TR_Wolf"the Wicked Witch from Snow White is a mask character and the Fairy Godmother is a face character, but in DLP the witch is a face character, and the fairy godmother is a REALLY SCARY mask character!

Yes, she is!
Dan \":peter:\"

Visit our fantastic Disney Character website!
http://www.charactercentral.net

Kristof

Quote from: "TR_Wolf"Fairy Godmother is a face character, but in DLP the witch is a face character, and the fairy godmother is a REALLY SCARY mask character!

She WAS a masked character in the Wonderful World of Disney Parade only.

TR_Wolf

Quote from: "Kristof"
Quote from: "TR_Wolf"Fairy Godmother is a face character, but in DLP the witch is a face character, and the fairy godmother is a REALLY SCARY mask character!

She WAS a masked character in the Wonderful World of Disney Parade only.

Yeah, in that parade she was scary!!

However, its nice to see that she's now a face character, but those actresses are FAR too young and slim. She needs to be a slightly older plumper woman!