Characters not seen in the park?

Started by MinniesBestPal, June 29, 2008, 11:17:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MinniesBestPal

Aww man! I was looking forward to seeing those photos too!

Kristof

Your wish is my command!  :lamp: Here are the Treasure Planet characters... There are only a few photos and the quality isn't so good... But it proves they were in the park once.

http://www.photosmagiques.com/gallery/c ... planet.php

:mrgreen:

Kuzco

Hmmm...some characters just aren't suited to make 'walking figures'  out of...like BEN... It just looks, well,... silly.

But that's my opinion.
No touchy!

Javey74

Mmmmmm, B.E.N looks like WALL-E's older brother with legs.... :lol:

Well sort of... :mrgreen:

MinniesBestPal

QuoteYour wish is my command!  Here are the Treasure Planet characters... There are only a few photos and the quality isn't so good... But it proves they were in the park once.

YAY! THANKS RAPTOR! They're brill!

Does anyone know of any other characters not seen in the parks? Or characters that are very rare to see?

Snow_White_Girl

What about Clarice, Chip and Dale's girlfriend?? I know she has been seen but I think she's very rare!

\":lamp:\"

Aurora

We have seen Clarice on both of our trips, last July and this april. Both times in the studios, once walking around, kissing my husband on the cheek, and in the little parade they do in the morning.
Aurora :D/

Clarebelle

yep Ive seen her many a time in front lot
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Snow_White_Girl

Ooooh I'll have to look out for her! :D I REALLY wanna meet Snow White this trip coming up though!  [-o<

\":lamp:\"

toonarmylass

ive seen clarice often!!! but the only time i have seen snow white is on the parade weird considering i have been more that once or twice he he he

Kimbollez

I know there's Peter Pan and Wendy in DLRP, but i've been twice, and i con't find them!!
I saw Hook and Smee, but has anyone seen Peter or Wendy?? or Both of them...
as i can't seem to find them when I go...

Thanks!!
"Off to NeverLand!"
"Oh the Cleverness of Me!!"
Tick Tock Tick Tock... RUN MAN!! RUN!!!!!!

Peter Pan =D

zanderstarz

Quote from: "Kimbollez"I know there's Peter Pan and Wendy in DLRP, but i've been twice, and i con't find them!!
I saw Hook and Smee, but has anyone seen Peter or Wendy?? or Both of them...
as i can't seem to find them when I go...

Thanks!!

Peter Pan and Wendy are out everyday. Usually in Adventureland between 11am and 1pm.
If there are any specific characters you want to see, just go to City Hall on Main Street and they'll use they're SUPER COMPUTER to track down all the characters busy "schedules" for the day.

I WANT THE FOLLOWING:
ms.potts, chip, cogsworth and lumiere - i know they were in the show and i know lumiere did Candle...once

Also...Flick and Atta! Where are they?!?
Clarabelle the cow!
Hyacinth the Hippo and the Crocodile from Fantasia.
3 Little Pigs (seen in the 15th advertising...but never seen in the park!)
Sebastian (no longer here)
Mike from Monsters Inc (no longer here)
Angel (stichs girlfriend)
Gadget instead of Clarice - burn Clarice BURN!
Marie (Aristocats) - she would be soooo popular in Paris!!
Simba (i dont think a costume exists...but i wish it did!)
Frozone
Bo Peep Potato Head Ham and Rex (maybe they'll all come out for SNC or the new Toy Story Land???)
Wall-E and Eve (if an Eve robot exisits?)

DLRP - do these small things for me and i'll be the happiest person alive! Briefly, then i'll just demand for some more, hehe!
~ just like we dreamed it ~

ColdSun

What about Quasimodo? I remember seeing him in Disneyland California but never in Paris. And he would fit there so well :? ...

Clarebelle

He was there every day for the 5th Anniversary :D
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Kristof

Quote from: "ColdSun"What about Quasimodo? I remember seeing him in Disneyland California but never in Paris. And he would fit there so well :? ...

He was in the Hunchback of the Notre Dame parade in 1997 and in one of the Videopolis shows.  :D