Plan of WDS from 2004

Started by Japper, May 06, 2008, 08:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pussinboots

Quote from: "Timbo"The thing I noticed from this plan is how many trees there are,seems like way more than there really are ? ! And yes , a fountain would be great !

It's a plan, so they aren't there yet.

Timbo

I did realise it was a plan ! :wink: I'm sure it is meant to show attractions rather than plants,thought it was interesting that the park looked more densely planted than how it ended up !! I always think the landscaping makes a huge difference to an area , as they have done in the Village.And of course a lot cheaper than building a new ride !

murkai

Does anyone have the rest of these plans? It certainly looks interesting! Glad they chose ToT over Lion King though. :D

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Baloo"Strange to see a building with "Sony" written on it. A partner-that-never-was?

Well I wouldn't Say that Baloo... I've spent the last 15months selling PS3's in the Ground Basis that the Creation of 'Disney Blu Ray' and Disney's exclusive contract with Sony to produce movies in HD ONLY on Blu Ray...
Quote from: "Pan In Work"If you wanted to watch the latest Pixar Release in HD You'd need the PS3 as it is a Home Entertainment System in a Box... Whilst the 360 has the Vast Library of Games the PS3 has this power that along with Disney to Captivate the audience and Place you in Paris and have you eat Mcqueen's Dust and Shut the Kids Up

But Back to Topic... Its So Pretty... I'm already having palpations!!
So Its just a matter of finances then, and allowing a settling time period for TOT & Stitch Live and when they come through Narnia and Playhouse Disney before we see further details of this plan come to life?

Kristof

This plan will never happen.

Clarebelle

Quote from: "Remco K."Also interesting: on this plan, the Partners statue is gone! You would expect it to be relocated, and not just removed.

I'll take it off their hands for them! it would look nice in my garden!

I LOVE that statue, they wouldnt get rid of it would they?
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

mehdi5

Quote from: "Clarebelle"
Quote from: "Remco K."Also interesting: on this plan, the Partners statue is gone! You would expect it to be relocated, and not just removed.

I sure hope now, to me it's a very special statue, although at the beginning i didn't like it's place in the studios and thought it belonged on the central plaza of the Disneyland Park.

Clarebelle

Quote from: "mehdi5"
Quote from: "Clarebelle"

I sure hope now, to me it's a very special statue, although at the beginning i didn't like it's place in the studios and thought it belonged on the central plaza of the Disneyland Park.

It would be perfect for central plaza! but I do like where it is now ... i think :?:

Anthony

Quote from: "Clarebelle"It would be perfect for central plaza! but I do like where it is now ... i think :?:
Well of course it's on Central Plaza in every other park except Hong Kong, which doesn't have it at all.

Some people were really horrified when they saw it in WDS back in 2002 but since the park is named after him, it fits more perfectly than even Central Plaza. Hopefully the old joke of Walt pointing to the exit can now be thought more along the lines of Walt standing at the end of Hollywood Blvd, pointing to Studio 1 (based on his Hyperion Studio, "the studio that Mickey built"), saying "look what we did, little guy".

Clarebelle

Quote from: "Baloo"
Quote from: "Clarebelle"It would be perfect for central plaza! but I do like where it is now ... i think :?:
Well of course it's on Central Plaza in every other park except Hong Kong, which doesn't have it at all.

lol I just think it would be perfect with our castle behind it and a sneek peek of fantasyland thats all
Quote"the studio that Mickey built"), saying "look what we did, little guy".

awwww!! i love that, that sounds perfect when its put like that, but still, It would look better in my garden  :lol: