Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Pan

Quote from: "burntsienna"Wow Captain Pan! it's superb!
I specially love her lips!! They're great!
Theres always a part in a drawing where I want to touch...and this one just so happens to be there  :mrgreen:

=D>  =D>  =D>

They Look Shinier on the computer than they do on he paper...
I do have one citique of it... and its me being picky... She looks too much like Narrissa for my liking and not enough like the queen from the "Once Upon A Halloween" DVD Box!

But hey I have more drawings up my sleave... and as soon as I have the DVD to myself there is one particular villain I WANT to draw and 5 shots I want to draw him from, and then there's Jafar amongst others!

burntsienna

Aww cool! Well I think she looks great!!

Looking forward to seeing the up and coming drawings  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Captain Pan

Quote from: "burntsienna"Aww cool! Well I think she looks great!!

you have to make the choice... Donald Duck.... Frozone... Pongo... or when their scanned in Magic Mirror or Hercules

Javey74

By the way burntsienna, did you manage to finish your drawing of Sleeping Beauty's Castle..As requested a while back :?:

Captain Pan

Aw Phooey... I just couldn't wait... and seeing as who posted last I had to post this little blighter... who knows It might pop up again some day!

Just hope I'm not feeling like that... or any of our school returners are by the end of their first week... maybe in October though as you'll be awaiting half term and with half term the Disney Installment of HSM3...

burntsienna

Quote from: "Captain Pan"
Quote from: "burntsienna"Aww cool! Well I think she looks great!!

you have to make the choice... Donald Duck.... Frozone... Pongo... or when their scanned in Magic Mirror or Hercules

Donald Duck or Pongo! ...Pongo has a great name  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Quote from: "Javey74"By the way burntsienna, did you manage to finish your drawing of Sleeping Beauty's Castle..As requested a while back :?:

I have started it!
But then some stuff happened and I was pulled away from drawing for quite a while, I've just to say managed to get back into drawing again the other day. Then I cut my thumb open.
So I'm just waiting for it to heal as it keeps re-opening and bleeding when I use it too much. (eeeeew)
But I have started it :mrgreen:

burntsienna

Wow Captain Pan...I think you're psychic!!!
 :mrgreen:
He looks great!
Another masterpiece!  :mrgreen:  =D>

Ooo and Mr Javey Sir I do like your new pic on your signature  :D

Captain Pan

Quote from: "burntsienna"Wow Captain Pan...I think you're psychic!!!
He looks great!

Well haven't you read the green in my signature... I beat Dr Venkman at his own game...

Pongo will be next for you burntsienna... just don't expect anything as dazzling as my Queen or Donald!

Javey74

He looks great!

Yes I really like that one Captain Pan, speaking from a non-biased view, I'll upload it right away.. :lol:  :lol:

I look forward to your castle when it's sorted burntsienna, but yes, let your thumb heal first.. :wink:  :D

I'm pleased you like the new signature pic, sometimes I find I'm in that dilemma myself with certain situations at work... :lol: :mrgreen:

MinniesBestPal

off topic: How do you put pictures in your signature? The same as in a post?

On topic: GREAT DONALD!  =D>  =D>  I love it!! My mum likes donald duck! He's her favourite character!

burntsienna

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"off topic: How do you put pictures in your signature? The same as in a post?

On topic: GREAT DONALD!  =D>  =D>  I love it!! My mum likes donald duck! He's her favourite character!

Yeah you just use the image code still  :D

MinniesBestPal

Okay, thank you! *skips off to make Minnie Mouse signature*

burntsienna

Quote from: "Javey74"
He looks great!

Yes I really like that one Captain Pan, speaking from a non-biased view, I'll upload it right away.. :lol:  :lol:

I look forward to your castle when it's sorted burntsienna, but yes, let your thumb heal first.. :wink:  :D

I'm pleased you like the new signature pic, sometimes I find I'm in that dilemma myself with certain situations at work... :lol: :mrgreen:

Yeah I will do, I'm not so much bothered about it hurting, but more so if I get blood on the drawing as there was a close encounter the other day lol!

And I'm looking forward to Pongo!
Should have called my Sausage (Chloe) Pongo, cause she can be quite a smelly dog!  :lol:

Captain Pan

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"Okay, thank you! *skips off to make Minnie Mouse signature*

I want a disneyfied pictured signature... although Ghostbusters is great... it doesn't blend with the interior and furniture of the forum! But which character to use?

Javey74

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"off topic: How do you put pictures in your signature? The same as in a post?

Yeah it's basically the same as a post, but all my signature stuff is saved in a private section on my Fotki galleries, so it doesn't go walkies... :lol:  :D

I'm pleased to hear about your mum liking Donald, she has really good taste there.. :D/