Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burntsienna

Aww thanks for the comments guys  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

DLP-Photos.com

I really love it too Laura - it is so beautiful and as Remco says - it is very realistic! :D
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Captain Pan

*Jaw Stuck On Floor... Tongue Stuck Under Door... In Pain...*

WOW... SIMPLE AS... Its fantastic and I can't wait to see your version of 'My' William when he's complete either Sienna!

I've unleashed my pens and pencils again after last weeks unveiling of Simba and Nala...And followed on with a Pongo, Donald (for Javey), and 'fairest' Villain of them all... may have attempted the magic mirror too... but I don't think any of you shall see that monstrosity!

burntsienna

Quote from: "forza_united"I really love it too Laura - it is so beautiful and as Remco says - it is very realistic! :D

Aww thanks!!

Quote from: "Captain Pan"*Jaw Stuck On Floor... Tongue Stuck Under Door... In Pain...*

WOW... SIMPLE AS... Its fantastic and I can't wait to see your version of 'My' William when he's complete either Sienna!

I've unleashed my pens and pencils again after last weeks unveiling of Simba and Nala...And followed on with a Pongo, Donald (for Javey), and 'fairest' Villain of them all... may have attempted the magic mirror too... but I don't think any of you shall see that monstrosity!

I was going to finish my Briar Rose tonight then move onto the build up of Tutorials etc  
But I somehow cut my thumb open earlier today, and it kept 're-opening' and stuff while I was finishing my Pocahontas (nice bit of information for you all!) lol
So I think I'm going to let it heal. Plus I have been sick lately, specially today so I'll see what I can get done =]
I may try and finish my Briar Rose tonight as I was enjoying drawing. Just need to make sure my thumb is well covered...so it doesn't ruin the drawing =]

I dislike the fact that I don't really know what to do lol!
To draw...or not to draw, that is the question!

Captain Pan

Ok... Think It's time I posted one... but who I don't know... Whoever I copy first I think...

OK... So Not A Great Picture... But then I only coloured the eyes...

MinniesBestPal

Captain Pan

looking good minnie's best pal... Really Like It! Nice detail at the back... simple and very very cool!

MinniesBestPal

Hehe! Thanks!

burntsienna

Wow great drawings!!
Your Anton Ego is amazing Captain Pan!!!  :mrgreen:

Love your new scene from Enchanted MinniesBestPal!
It's awsome!  :mrgreen:

=D>  =D>

Looking forward to seeing more drawings  :mrgreen:

DLP-Photos.com

I really like both the Enchanted and Anton Ego(would love to see it coloured :D) drawings.

I've now finished my second drawing from The Little Mermaid - Flounder and Scuttle... I am not satisfied with Flounder at all, but here it is:

/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

burntsienna

Wow I love it!
I think both Scuttle and Flounder are greeeeaaat!  :mrgreen:   =D>
Scuttle is great in the film!! Flounder sometimes annoys me though...but I do think he'd be fun to stroke haha!  :lol:  :mrgreen:

MinniesBestPal

Hehe! Flounder's stuck!

I love scuttle!

Captain Pan

Now with my continual harsh critisism of myself its very rarely that I conclude that I have a great picture complete... and now I have something to boast about...

MinniesBestPal

WOW! THATS FANTASTIC!  :shock: :D   I wish I was that good...

burntsienna

Wow Captain Pan! it's superb!
I specially love her lips!! They're great!
Theres always a part in a drawing where I want to touch...and this one just so happens to be there  :mrgreen:

=D>  =D>  =D>