Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HildeKitten

Thanks Javey :)

dlrpmad

Hey guys!!! Havent drawn for ages but then a couple of days ago i thought, what the heck!!! Here we go!!!

A fab 6 drawing!

AND a tink picture done for a friend

Sean
101% Stitch LOVING!!

disneyloverjessie

This is my first ever attempt at drawing goofy and donald, so there not amazing like some of the other drawings posted on here, but i hope you like them :)
\'when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you\' - Pinocchio

\'A dream is a wish your heart makes\' - Cinderella<3

Hotel New York = 10 times
Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

[size=150]Disneyland Paris<3[/size]

burntsienna

dlrpmad I love your drawings! Specially the one with all 6 characters on!  :o  :mrgreen:   =D>

and disneyloverjessie your drawings are amazing! they're completely awesome!  =D>  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

disneyloverjessie

Thankyou! :D
and i agree, dlrpmad, the 6 character drawing is brilliant!!! :D :D
\'when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you\' - Pinocchio

\'A dream is a wish your heart makes\' - Cinderella<3

Hotel New York = 10 times
Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

[size=150]Disneyland Paris<3[/size]

dlrpmad

Thanks!!! -bows- Its the only picture of the fab 5 (or 6 in this case lol) i have ever done!! :D  I thought it was quite good when i first saw it completed and now i have people that agree :mrgreen:
101% Stitch LOVING!!

disneyrules

Quote from: "burntsienna"

Doesn't look much like Giselle but I had fun drawing it  :mrgreen:

I think this picture looks amazing. The shading and everything is perfect. Well done!  :thumbs:
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

disneyrules

All the pictures on here are fantastic everyone!

This is a picture i drew of The beasts castle i looked at lots of photos of it and i have tried adding new bits on to it. I am not sure if its any good though.

I have changed bits of it since this picture was taken though.
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

Javey74

Hi to all you artists, it seems like my 'Art of Animation at Home' galleries have become quite old now, and in need of some more recent art. If anyone else would like to display their art on it just send me a PM and let me know..  ;)  :D

Current members are: Aveen2008, burntsienna, Captain Pan, forza united, madame leota, MinniesBestPal, MizzRabbit, Nala_84, Pete's Dragon, PetiteSirene, Snow White Girl.

For those who haven't already seen>>

http://public.fotki.com/DisneyDavid/animation-at-home/

...and for those even more curious about the artists behind the work>>

http://public.fotki.com/DisneyDavid/the ... -animatio/

Talking of current artists, if any of you would like your photos on here changing for more up to date ones just let me know, send a new photo to me on a PM if you want..  ;)  :)

burntsienna

Ooo! I actually think I'll have my photo changed Mr Javey sir, I'll just have to decide on a photo :lol:

burntsienna

Quote from: "disneyrules"I think this picture looks amazing. The shading and everything is perfect. Well done!  :thumbs:
Ooo! Thank you!  :mrgreen:
It's been a while since I've done some Disney realistic drawings, think I'll have to get back to it =]

Javey74

Quote from: "burntsienna"Ooo! I actually think I'll have my photo changed Mr Javey sir, I'll just have to decide on a photo :lol:
No problem, once you found the one you want just let me know Laura..  :thumbs:

disneyrules

Here is the final version of my beauty and the beasts castle.
As you can probably tell i have made a few changes im not sure whether it was better before though.

Sorry it isnt very big but if you click on it a bigger picture appears on a link.

Please post back with your opinion of the picture pleaseee :D
[/size]

DLP-Photos.com

I think it looks absolutely terrific DisneyRules! Filled with details and creativity :D

Keep 'em coming. I will be going to DLP tomorrow, so when I am home I'll probably be filled with Disney excitement, so I hope to contribute with some fresh drawings :D
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

disneyrules

Quote from: "forza_united"I think it looks absolutely terrific DisneyRules! Filled with details and creativity :D

Keep 'em coming. I will be going to DLP tomorrow, so when I am home I'll probably be filled with Disney excitement, so I hope to contribute with some fresh drawings :D

Thank you :D
[/size]